First Christmas

prompt: first christmas together

leave feedback❤️
-

"Jasmine can I ask you something?" Anthony looked down at his girlfriend, her head laying on his chest, him still playing with her fingers as he was before while they watched cheesy Christmas movies

Jasmine paused the movie, sitting up and turning to him, "Yeah, what's up?" She asked, moving a strand of hair behind her ear and quickly adjusting her glasses.

"Uh so you know how I've told you about how my family always spends Christmas together at my moms?" He started, trying to take a subtle approach that wouldn't shock or confuse her so much.

"How your entire family comes? Yeah, you've told me. Why are you telling me this again though?" She asked, just a slight bit confused. She loved how happy he got when talking about his family but she was still confused.

"Do you wanna come with me?" He blurted out. There goes the subtle approach, damn it Anthony.

"Wha—" She quickly stopped herself, realizing how much that would make him panic, "Of course! Only if you come home with me Christmas Eve," She smiled at him, taking his hands in hers once again.

"You don't have to. Are we moving too quick? We've only been together for a month. This isn't too quick is it?" He rambled, stopping himself as he heard Jasmine speak. "C-Come home with you?" He asked, not even believing what she had said.

"It's only me and my parents and a few family friends occasionally so if you come it would be a lot better. My parents love you a lot, they're gonna be so happy that I'm bringing you, well if you wanna go of course.." She trailed off.

"Of course I wanna go! But your parents really like me..? I mean I know they said they did but your dad was also telling me about how much I would regret hurting you if I ever did.."

Jasmine only laughed, shaking her head. "He loves you. He does that with all my boyfriends babe, but with you it was honestly less. He actually likes you."

"He does?"

"Of course. Now go grab me my phone please, I gotta call my mom, she's gonna be so excited," Jasmine smiled, pecking his lips before he stood up.

They had only been together for a month but everything felt right. Jasmine staying at Anthony's apartment felt more than right and spending Christmas with each other was beyond perfect.