Send Prompts

prompt lists to send me stuff from!! just comment a number you'd like me to write something based off of!!

1. A is riding by as B is mowing the lawn with their shirt off and A crashes into a mailbox or parked car.

2. A drops an embarrassing item in a parking lot and B tries to get their attention to give it to them.

3. A is playing truth or dare, chooses dare and has to throw B in the pool fully clothed.

4. A is on a date at a restaurant where B works and forgets their wallet. A makes B do dishes to pay for the meal.

5. A runs into B in the rain with a ridiculously large umbrella because they can't see.

6. C sells something sentimental of A's, and A has to track down B to get it back.

7. Neighbor, A, can't sleep because of B's active sex life, and decides to confront them late one night.
8. In a relationship AU

9. A learns one of B's sexual fantasies and tries to create it for them, ending in awkward disaster.

10. A meets B's flirtatious, inappropriate parent for the first time.

11. A discovers B's roommate is the opposite sex.

12.) A falls into B's arms and B finally has the courage to kiss A.

13.) Discovering boundaries for sex and making rules, lots of giggling occurs.

14.) A and B have sex on the sofa and person A/B's siblings decide to unknowingly make jokes about the possibility of it happening without knowing it happened hours before they arrived.

15.) A thinking B is cheating when they hear moans coming from their bedroom but B is just masturbating, hilarity ensues.

16.) First time sex.

17.) A taking B out for a date on their anniversary, then B taking A home for some /other\ festivities.

18.) A waking B up at 3am because they want sex.

19.) A teasing B during sex, B getting mad and pouting until they get what they want.

20.) A deciding to top during sex for the first time and B loving it.

21.) A/B's sibling/friend/parent walking on A and B.

22.) Break up sex.

23.) A and B trying dirty talk for the first time, hilarity ensues because B doesn't know what they're doing at all.

24.) Casual couch sex.

25.) Saying I love you for the first time.

26.) A and B having sex and purposely being way too loud because their friend is over and already told them to be quiet and they find it hilarious.

27.) A writing a song about their sex life with B and performing it live. B won't stop blushing.

28.) Silly, giggly first time sex.

29.) Person A's birthday and B goes all out for it.

30.) B casually touching A's thigh in public.

31.) Unexpected hugs when the other one really needed one.

32.) Giggly pillow fights.

33.) Casual neck kisses and ass touches.

34.) Getting drunk together for the first time.

35.) A cooking dinner for B.

36.) Showering together for the first time.

37.) A falling asleep on B's chest while they're out with friends.

38.) Subtle hand kisses.