High School Part 2

a quick part 2 to my last fic. enjoy and remember to leave feedback!

"Jas!" Anthony gently shook Jasmine's arm. "Jazzy! Jazzy Jones!" Silence. "Jasmine Ramos!" Her eyes fluttered open before she turned her head away from him and groaned at the sunlight.

"Ant I'm sleeping." Jasmine mumbled, rolling over in bed. She was now laying on his legs and she didn't even care, she just shut her eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

"Goodnight baby girl." Anthony pressed a kiss to his wife's forehead.

After a few hours Anthony finally got off his phone and quietly and carefully got out of the bed. Jasmine was still asleep and it was probably because they were out until 2am the night before.

He went into the kitchen to go make Jasmine lunch. He was getting something out of the fridge when a picture that was on the fridge door fell off. He frowned, picking it up.

It was a photo of Jasmine and Anthony as kids, seventh grade or so, sitting next to each other on the bus. They looked really cuddly. Jasmine was resting her head on Anthony's shoulder and his arms were wrapped around her and they both had huge smiles on their faces.

He flipped the photo over and it had a date on it. "March 15, 2007- Jasmine and Anthony Ramos; Best Friends Forever."

Anthony couldn't help but smile at that. Best friends to this? He never thought Jasmine would even date him but now they were married and he didn't know how he got so lucky. But all that mattered was that she was his forever.