Bully

not really ant and jas but yay kids!! i know this isn't too realistic because theatre kids are usually amazing but oh well! leave feedback!!

-----------------

"Mase what's on your face!?" Amelia, Mason's older sister, exclaimed as she tugged on his hand so he would turn to face him.

"It's nothin' Mi," Mason brushed off, gently pulling his arm away from his sisters grip and starting up the stairs.

"It's something! Just tell me Mase, I won't tell mom or dad!" Mia promised, chasing him up the steps and into his room.

Mason finally gave up, turning to face his older sister.

Mia gasped, "The hell happened to you!?" The sixteen year old asked in shock. She had always been protective of her little brother.

"It's nothing Mi. I just tripped and fell into the locker," Mason tried his best to be convincing but he knew Mia saw past his lie. He was a good actor but he wasn't good enough for his older sister to not know something was up.

The older girl ran her finger over the bruise, a frown on her face, "It's happening again isn't it?" The young girls voice seemed to break at the thought of this happening again.

The thirteen year old just nodded, his older sister pulling him in for a hug.

Mason had been bullied as a child for many reasons. He was gifted. Besides being a amazingly talented actor and singer, he did amazing in school. He skipped multiple grades, putting him only a grade behind his older sister who was currently in tenth grade. The boy got bullied in high school for his age, the curls on his head, his freckles and how outgoing he was. Mia however was in the popular crowd at their performing arts school. She had many friends while her brother had none. She tried to help Mason, she really did, but nothing was working out because they rarely saw each other at school.

"You gotta tell mom and dad," Mia sighed, glancing over at her younger brother.

"No I can't!" Mason immediately refused, shaking his head as the tears formed in his eyes.

"Why can't you Mase!? There's people hurting you and you know mom and dad would just help you!" Mia tried to understand his reasoning, she really did, but she couldn't. It made no sense.

"Because I'm gay! I'm gay Mia! That's why they're doing this to me, because I'm gay!" The boy cried, his sisters expression immediately softening.

"Mase..you know mom and dad don't care about that stuff," She tried to reason, "I'll help you tell them, okay? We can get this to stop. I love you..you're still the same stupid nerdy brother." She hugged him tightly.

"I guess you're right. I'll tell them, okay? Just be there with me."