Sleepy

prompt: "Person 1 sings their kid to sleep for bedtime and Person 2 walks in to see Person 1 asleep with the kid sleeping on their chest."

——————————————————————

With Anthony busy on his second album, Jasmine was usually home with their little girl.

Jasmine looked down at her six month old little girl who was laying on her chest, getting sleepier by the second.

"Time for bed little one!" Jasmine smiled, going to sit up but when she did her daughter whined and Jasmine laid back down with her.

Her little girl calmed down a bit but her eyes were now wide open and Jasmine knew it was time for her to get to bed.

So she did what she knew how to do best, she sang. She sang one of the songs Anthony wrote for Mia, one about he would always be there for her and how he loved her so much.

By the time Mia drifted off, Jasmine also felt her eyes slip shut as she protectively held her baby girl who was asleep on her chest.

Anthony got home two hours later, expecting Jasmine to be awake. But when he walked in he saw his girls asleep and he couldn't help but smile and take a picture of the two.

He posted it on Instagram and captioned it, "Baby girls are sleeping! #Thesecutiesss #mybabygurrrrrrrls #princessandqueen"

When he finally felt himself getting tired, he got in bed with Jasmine and pulled a blanket over the three of them, pressing a kiss to both his girls forehead.

Moments like these were Anthony's favorite. Moments where both his girls were happy were his favorite. He loved his girls more than anything.