Drunk

i'm actually posting?? that's weird. i have like six or seven fics to post (technically i literally have over 50 but these ones are more well written) over the next few days. sorry for not updating, i've been on vacation and school sucks.

prompt: "How drunk was I?"

Jasmine was going out with a few of her friends from college. She hadn't seen them since they moved to California years ago and her busy schedule prohibited her from being able to go visit.

"Jazzy do you gotta go?" Anthony frowned, grabbing Jasmine's hand from across the couch.

"Sorry baby but I haven't seen them in forever. I'm really sorry, I know it's your day off but I have to go." She leaned over to kiss his cheek.

Since Anthony left Hamilton he rarely got to spend any time with Jasmine. His filming schedule had gotten way more crazy than before and he usually was gone by the time Jasmine woke up and was home when she was already asleep. They managed to get through it though. They FaceTimed when they were able to and tried to see each other when they had breaks.

"Have fun. Stay safe, I love you." He gave her a quick kiss and she was out the door.

The night had gone great. Jasmine got to finally catch up with her friends, who were mad at her for not bringing Anthony, and it was great. It was what she needed after barely having time to see anyone but a few friends instate.

Anthony wasn't surprised one bit when Jasmine stumbled in the door around 12am. She deserved something like that though, seeing friends and getting drunk. He couldn't sleep at all though. He felt horrible, it was only a little cold but it sucked no matter what.

"Jas?" Anthony peeked his head up from under the blankets as Jasmine walked into their bedroom, discarding her shoes and nice clothes and messily changing into one of his sweaters and some flannel pajama pants.

"Hey baby!" She couldn't keep the giddy smile off her face as she turned to face him. She had too much energy for 12am and Anthony knew that was just one 'perk' of her being drunk.

"Jas I think it's time for bed," He tried to reason, standing from the bed to grab her hand and lead her to bed. He kissed her forehead. "I'll go get you some water." He didn't expect for Jasmine to pull him down to her lips though. He wasn't complaining at all but it wasn't what he expected one bit.

After a few minutes of kissing Anthony opted to pulling away, not wanting anything to get too far when Jasmine wasn't fully in control of her choices.

He went to the kitchen and grabbed her some water then returned shortly after. "Here babe, you're gonna need it." He smiled over to her.
Minutes later they were both laying down on bed, Jasmine turning to face Anthony. "You have freckles!" She gasped, Anthony trying to stifle his laughter.

"I do!? When did those get there!?" He played along, fake shock crossing over his features.
"I don't know," She giggled, tracing a finger across his face. "There's so many, you're like..like the sky. You know there's stars in the sky but you're the star and the freckles are the uh, planets. Yeah that!" She nodded her head confidently.

"Oh of course baby. Planets and stars, mhm," He hummed, feeling his eyes slipping shut. "Bed time Jas." He wrapped his arms around her.

Jasmine woke up at 10am with a killer headache. She wasn't one bit shocked to wake up to a empty bed and a note on the bedside table.

"Had to leave for work. Love u. Advil on the bedside table & there's a water bottle on your desk." The note read.

Jasmine couldn't help but smile as she dialed Anthony's phone number, him picking up almost immediately.

"You're finally awake!" He joked, Jasmine bursting into giggles.

"Yeah and I feel horrible," She groaned. "How drunk was I?"

"You tried to tell me my face was a star and my freckles were planets or something."

"Oh my god," Jasmine rested her head in her hands, sighing. "Of course I did. I'm a mess, how do you deal with me?"

"Well, you're a cute mess." He pointed out, not surprised to hear Jasmine's laugher.

"Shut up Ramos."

"You first Cephas!" He joked.

"I'm gonna try to get rid of this killer hangover,

I love you."

"I love you too Jas."