Home

new update schedule is on sundays and thursday's!  i may post on fridays as well if i feel like it. here's a short little fic!

prompt: Moving in together.

"Is this the last box honey?" Anthony's mom asked from the kitchen where she stood with Jasmine. Anthony was carrying in boxes with Mario while the girls talked about random things.

"Last box." Jasmine confirmed as her boyfriend set the box on the ground by the others.

"I need a nap." Anthony sighed, sitting down on the floor.

"Have fun sleeping on the floor. We still have to put the bed up." Jasmine pointed out which caused Anthony to groan and mumble something about how he didn't need a bed.

"I gotta head out honey," Anthony's mom said sadly and Stephanie nodded in agreement. "I'll come visit you two next Monday."

"Okay ma, I promise I won't burn the house down." Anthony smiled but then saw the look on his moms face and quickly added, "I'm kidding! Jas wouldn't let me burn the house down!"

Anthony's mom shook her head and sighed. "I don't know what to do with you." She mumbled before going to hug her son and then hug Jasmine.

"Bye ma!" Jasmine said, a smile on her face. She had been calling her that since the first time they met and she claimed that she knew that Anthony would marry Jasmine one day and calling her ma now would be easier. "I promise I won't let him burn the house down."

"You better not. I love you two, have fun decorating!" Then she left with Stephanie.

After standing in silence for a few moments Mario turned to the couple. "Hey! That means I have to help put up the bed! That's not fair!" He complained.

Jasmine laughed. "You think I was gonna help with the bed? Funny Mario. Really funny."

Then the two boys went off to go assemble the bed (which took two hours).

Now it was nearly 10pm and Mario left a few hours ago after the three went out to dinner. Jasmine and Anthony were sitting in their bed watching Netflix together on the iPad.

"You know, I could really get used to this." Anthony said during a quiet part of the movie.

"Get used to what?" Jasmine looked over at him.

"This. Being with you. Spending the rest of our lives together."

Jasmine couldn't help but smile. "You want to spend the rest of your life wit me?"

"Of course I do. Who wouldn't?" He teased with a smile.

"Well your the only one that's gonna get to," She messed with a strand of his curly hair before speaking again. "I love you."

"I love you too Jas."