Hammocks

prompt: "cab you write a fix based on them cuddling then sleeping in the hammock. i think that headcanon is really cute"

yes i cab write this!!

——————————————————————

A plus to the little rented house Jasmine and Anthony were staying in was the backyard. It was gorgeous, it had a garden that contained lots of flowers as well as a hammock and some fairy lights. Another plus was that it overlooked some beautiful sights that Jasmine loved to see when she went outside every morning to take in the view.

Often times the couple would find themselves enjoying themselves outside, just relaxing and enjoying each other's presence.

It was a Thursday afternoon and Anthony was surprisingly home from work for the entire day.

The two found themselves in the hammock, Jasmine curling into Anthony's side as he ran a comforting hand through her hair.

The couple slowly fell asleep, their bodies pressed together.

They woke up a few hours later when Anthony slowly sat up, smiling down at Jasmine who's head was resting against his chest. He slowly picked her up, carrying her inside and into their bedroom.

The day was perfect. Being together was amazing too, and they loved it. The mosquito bites they received that night were the only thing that they could regret.