"Yes, I'm all yours," Eli took a deep breath in the hopes that he wouldn't cum too fast and end up looking like an overeager teenager in front of Adam. Sharing a room made it hard to jack off as much as he would have needed to be able to stay in control so Eli already felt pretty pent up.

He thought Adam would pull his shorts down and go back to looking but Adam never stood up, he just took Eli's cock in his mouth making Eli instantly hard. The sensation combined with all the excitement that they were finally touching each other was almost too much to handle.

"Your moans are so hot," Adam told Eli between licks. "I'm already leaking like crazy."

"Fuck," Eli reached down to run his hands through Adam's hair. He hadn't styled it that day so it felt as soft and clean as it looked and was definitely out of place in the messy garage that smelled like motor oil. "I may not last much longer."

"Mm, let me have it," Adam's frosty blue eyes met Eli's again. "Shoot it down my throat, Eli."

Adam swallowed Eli's dick, just like that, his fingers digging into Eli's ass cheeks as he controlled their speed. Right when Eli thought he couldn't possibly get any deeper into Adam's mouth, Adam swallowed and Eli went right over the edge. He came hard, harder than he'd expected, vision going just a little blurry.

"Holy shit, Adam," Eli reached for the hood of the car just in case he passed out. "You just....that was...."

"So fucking hot," Adam stood up. "Kiss me, quick."

"Mm," Eli kissed him, fighting to catch his breath. He was dizzy but reached between them to find Adam's hard cock and rubbed it through the tight boxer briefs. It felt bigger than he'd remembered and suddenly Eli forgot to worry that he might not be good enough at sex to make Adam happy. All he wanted was to see for himself.

"Yes, please," Adam gasped when Eli got on his knees. Eli almost got hit in the face when he pulled Adam's boxers down and couldn't keep himself from laughing.

"This thing should come with a warning label," Eli saw Adam laugh too.

"Consider this your warning," Adam's eyes fluttered shut as Eli ran his fingers along the shaft. "This is just the beginning."

"Oh wow," Eli smeared Adam's pre-cum over his lips, earning another gasp. "And you taste good too. How is that fair?"

"Eli, please, you're making me so crazy."

Eli knew before he'd even closed his mouth around Adam's cock that he would have to practice before he could take it anywhere near as deep as he wanted. And then it got bigger as it got harder and Eli almost did pass out. Just the thought of having it inside him one day was enough to make Eli desperate to cum again. He reached down to stroke himself while he worked.

"So fucking hot," Adam was watching. "I'm gonna cum so hard."

"Mmm," Eli didn't want to stop what he was doing to speak. The sounds he and Adam made were so hot that when he looked up and saw Adam's face, Eli came for the second time.

"Fuck," Adam moaned and Eli felt his cock jerk, the taste of Adam's cum flooding his mouth. "That was so hot, fuck."

"That...was...." Eli couldn't form a sentence. He made it back to his feet but when Adam started kissing him he felt too weak to do much else.

"Shower, come on," Adam bent down and lifted Eli off the ground, one arm under his knees and the other under Eli's shoulders.

"What are you -"

"I told you I had goals. This was one of them," Adam carried Eli into the house as if he weighed nothing. "To be able to carry you up the stairs and not get out of breath."