Chapter 27-The Heart of Neverland

Start from the beginning

                “Your wish is my command.” He tells me, not breaking out eye contact. He moved his hand to separate the vines and branches that had concealed what was behind.

                “A waterfall?” I ask. Looking at the water that poured down continuously falling.

                “It’s not just any waterfall. It has magical powers that you could only imagine. It can heal you of any spell, injury, or anything need be. And provide you with strength that is limitless.” Peter explained guiding me closer to the waterfall and in through the tangles of vines. “Watch out for the-“

                I winced as a thorn pierced my wrist, drawing blood immediately. It was just a thorn right? It’s not anywhere near deadly.

                “Thorns.” Peter finished, looking at where a thorn had pierced my flesh.

                “Why?” I ask him, pressing my thumb to the wound to attempt to suppress the bleeding.

                “They hold dreamshade, a dangerous poison, a deadly poison.” Well wonderful. “It causes people to slowly lose consciousness.” My eyes suddenly become heavier and a struggle to keep open. “They become weak, have spasms, and well without treatment die. And by the looks of it, you’ll need treatment.”

                My eyelids kept closing more and more, limiting my sight to very little. My limbs became heavy, and I already knew I’d pass out. A fall backwards into the strong and comforting arms I knew so well.

                “Wake up,” I was shaken awake, by someone who was trying to disrupt by sleep.

                “No.” I groan, pushing the hand way, and covering my ears with my hands trying to drown out any noise. I didn’t want to get up, I was way too tired to do anything, even get up out of bed.

                “Haven, you’re already awake. And I’m sure you’d rather see me than the darkness you’re seeing now!” Peter exclaims being his witty self.

                “Now, what makes you think that?” I ask. I would have rolled my eyes, and crossed my arms if it wasn’t for the fact that my eyes were closed while I lay still on a bed.

                “Pretty much everything you’ve said to me ever.” He laughs, pulling me up out of the warmth of my bed. I squinted my eyes open slightly, not planning on blinding myself with light.

                “What happened…when I was out?” I ask him, rubbing my eyes, trying to force myself awake.

                “Oh the usual, you almost died.”

                “Funny, funny.” I glared at him wanting the truth.

                “Dreamshade happened. You were poisoned by it, you passed out and I had to bring you back to camp.” He says, weirdly calmly.

                “Didn’t you say dreamshade’s deadly?”

                “I did. But I also said that the waters of the waterfall can heal even the most fatal thing.”  

(A/N: Thanks for reading!!!!! Is anyone else like really tired!?! Everyday I wake up for school and I'm either like why can't it be a snow day or do I really have to get up to day. People fell asleep in class a lot this week. I only like zoned out watching a movie (and almost fell alsleep) and than all of a sudden the girl in the movie screams and cares the hell out of me. And I jump in my seat and like freak out. So I can't even explain how happy I am that it's Friday. Cuz everday I've woken up like why isn't it friday yet, cuz it should be. And I'm sorry I didn't update during the week but we all have homework and tests and other things, and I had writer's block. It's still friday for me (but only for like 15 more minutes) I'll update tomorrow as well! And it wouild be amazing if you checked out some of my other stories, I started a new Peter Pan fan fiction called "The Price I Paid." Please check it out it would mean the world to me! Thanks! Please tell me what you think (I want to know your opinions!) and comment!! Along with all the Peter and Haven action I'm going to explain his backstory in the next few chapters! (Be excited, cuz I am)!!! Thanks for everything! It's almost at 1K votes!!!! OMG!!!! That's amazing and spectacular and I'll freak out when that happens! 

Comment!

Vote!

full_of_dreams_