Chapter Thirty-Three

I don't know how good this chapter is going be...I've been working on it off and on all day...Hopefully it turns out alright...It's probably going to short...sorry

Vote

Comment

Fan

******************************

~Luke~

Did she...did she just...just do what I think she did? I thought to myself as I stood there dumbfounded. 

The laughter that floated through the room was just a faint hum to my ears. My wolf was laughing to though he didn't like that our mate had teased us like that. The laughter got louder as the rest of the group walked back into the room. 

"Aw man," Ryan howled "You just got played, by my little sister no less."

"Sorry big brother, I know what you're thinking and it's going to have to wait till tomorrow. No guy's allowed in the room." Layna smirked; this was her doing, I just knew it.

I nodded with narrowed eyes. I would get Layna back, but, I'd get back at my little tease of a mate first. She was going to learn just what happens when you play games like that. Boy, was she in for one helluve a ride now. Layna, Allira and Gianne walked back upstairs. The sound of Shia's door locked echoed in my ears reminding that I would get my chance tomorrow. 

Not long after the girls went back to the room, the guys and I split up too. Gage and Colt went home while Ryan and I went to our rooms. As I layed in bed with a raging hard on because of Shia I thought of ways that I could get back at her. If she wanted to tease me than I would go ahead and do the same. I had to say this was going to be fun.

The next morning I had a very cold shower. My body still hadn't recovered from it's hard state through the night. I think it just got worse. I headed out to the school before anyone was even up and ready. That was normal though since I had to be there early. Through out the day I kept my mind blocked off from Shai as she did the same. I had my plan laid out in my mind and I just had to wait for her to get here. 

I had called Gage and Colt and told them to make sure that she came to my room ten minutes before class started. The agreed, now all I had to do is wait. I leaned back in my chair with my hands behind my head and my feet proped up on my desk. Just a few more minutes and she would be here; well she better be.

I caught her scent coming down the hall. She hesitated at the door and I knew she was debating on if she really wanted to enter. I could feel the hesitation coming off of her in waves. She wasn't frightened, just wary about what would happen. I heard her release a breath and grumble something under her breath before the door opened and she walked in. She gave me a small smile and walked to the desk nearest to my own. I shook my head at her and patted my lap after bringing my legs dowb from the desk. Bitting her bottom lip and slowly walked over to me and took a seat.

"You know," I began pushing her hair away to reveal my mark. "What you did last night was not very nice."

"It was a dare." she breathed as my lips brushed over the mark. "Layna dared me to do it."

"Oh, I know that already." I said nipping at her neck; I grinned against her skin when she shuddered against me. "You really shouldn't wear skirts to school." I whispered trailing my hands up and down her bare legs.