Chapter Thirty-Two

This is more of just a filler chapter and probably wont be very long...I wanted to put in more time with the girls so that's what most of this chapter is....Enjoy

Not proof read and once again the spell checker is not working with me!

Vote

Comment

Fan

**************************

During lunch the following day I was sitting with the girls in the open court yard. They were all gushing about the amazing time they had last night. I wasn't really listening to the conversations going on around me. My thoughts were to consumed by my night with Luke.

After a slightly heated make out session we just laid in each arms. It wasn't until just around midnight when we finally got back to the pack house. Like the perfect gentleman he was, he walked me to my room and kissed me goodnight before going off to his.

You'd think that there would be more to the night; there wasn't. I was fine with that. The night in it self was perfectly amazing. Sex was not needed to make it more spectacular. I had a goofy grin attached to my face since I had woken up this morning; it had not left my face since. 

"Where'd you end up last night? "  Layna asked pulling me out of my thoughts of the evening.

"To the beach." I grinned "What about you guy's?"

"The clearing in the woods the one with the stream flowing to the left between our houses." Alli smiled

"The lake! "  Gi grinned

"The waterfall not to far from the pack house. "  Layna blushed

"Is it just me or do you all see the similarities?" I questioned

"Water!" we stated and laughed 

Apparently Luke wasn't the only one who pulled the whole moonlight picnic theme. According to the girls they all had their own picnic going on. They must've all worked together. The only thing different about our night's were the location. I think it's cute though how all the guys worked together to make the night special even if they all used the same idea. We all planned to spend the rest of the day together; just us girls. 

When school ended we all headed out to do a little pampering before we caught a movie. It was a very relaxing afternoon with the girls. Mani/Pedi? Check! Facials? Check! Massage? Double Check! By the time we walked out of the spa we were ready to just lay down and continue relaxing. Slowly but surely we got to the theater. There wasn't many people out this evening since it was a school night. There was the odd couple here and there and a few elderly couples looking cute as can be holding hands and strolling to their movie. 

We had all decided on Journey 2. I know it's a family movie. But, hey, who can resist watching a moving staring none other than 'Dwayne The Rock Johnson'? I sure as hell can't and neither can my girls. I kind of wanted to watch 'The Vow', but I'd tuck that movie away for later. I'd have to get Luke to come see it with me. I mean, HELLO! Loving married couple get's into a accident and wife looses her memory! Do you see where I'm going with this?

Anyway's, once the movie was done I felt like I hadn't eaten in years. I needed to get some food in me and I needed to do it now. I was a girl on a mission looking for a place to eat. The girls walked behind me giggling away as they watched me go to each and every fast food joint in the food court I could find. None of them held any appeal to me at the moment.