Chapter Twenty

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO READ THE RESTRICTED CHAPTER.....I WILL BE POSTING IT IN A SEPARATE STORY GROUP ON MY PAGE.....I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THEM OR JUST THINS ONE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THE OTHER.....

VOTE FAN COMMENT : THEY INSPIRE AND ALSO MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE =)

***********************

Waking up with the feel of strong arms around me was purely blissful. I snuggled closer into his embrace and felt his hold tighten in response. His breath fanned across the back of my neck and shoulder sending tingles along my mark. We were finally fully mated and I couldn't been more happy about it. I never thought that I would ever be happy about a mating, but now I couldn't believe I had waited so long to go through with it.

The morning light filtered through the slightly open curtains painting the room in a soft golden glow. It was the perfect morning after the most perfect night. Was it even legal to be this happy? If not I'd gladly go to prison; it would be worth it. I turned over slowly so I wouldn't wake him up. Luke looked so peaceful while he slept. He had a small smile on his face; it was cute. I traced the lines of his face lightly taking every bit in. He was so beautiful. With a mind of their own my fingers trailed down his chest abd abs tracing over every line and contour. Will I even get my fill of him? Highly doubtful after last night. 

My mind drifted off to the events that went down last night. Every touch, every kiss was seared into my mind. It was like I could almost feel his fingers sweeping over my body sending a shiver down my spine; making my toes curl. If I thought I had no control over myself before I was wrong. Now it would be even more hard for me to keep my thoughts from wandering. School was going to be crazy from now on. 

My hand stilled it's movements on Luke's bare torso as I felt him shiver beneath it. His breathing became more deep as if he were inhaling deeper than he had before. I knew exactly what was causing him to subconsciously do that; I was too turned on for my own good. I tried to clear my mind of all thoughts of him without success. I just couldn't do especially with him here wearing absolutly nothing; a thin sheet the only coverage he had. I didn't need my imagination to figure out what his body would like like without that sheet I had studied every inch of his body last night.

"Like what you see?" he asked sleepily; eyes still closed

"Most definitely!" I stated with a nod

"Feel free to keep looking than. But, keep thinking all those inappropriate thoughts I may just have to punish you." he warned

I scoffed "Like I'm afraid of you."

He was hovering over me in a second. "Really now?" he questioned

"Really, really." I nodded curling my arms around his neck

 "I'm just going to have to change that." he whispered agaisnt my lips

"You can't you're too soft." I said

"I am not soft!" he stated; I could feel him harden against my thigh.

"Well, not anymore you aren't." I said kissing him deeply

"Get your asses up!" Layna shouted pulling the door open with her hand covering her eyes "Mom wants you both down for breakfast, you can go back to doing whatever it is you're doing right now, later. Oh, and here's some clothes Shy." she said throwing them into the room before closing the door.