Chapter Nineteen

MERRY CHRISTMAS WATTPADERS.....I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A SAFE AND WONDERFUL DAY & THAT SANTA GAVE YOU EVERYTHING ON YOUR WISHLIST....WAS ONE WISH ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS STORY???IF IT WAS THAN YOUR WISH HAS COME TRUE!!!!

Holy crap, because of all you awesome readers I'm climbing higher on the lists...

Werewolf #9

Romance #24

What's Hot #35

THANK YOU!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS =) BEST READERS AND FANS EVER!!!

*********************

"We really need to go to sleep." I breathed as Luke's lips trailed along my jaw

"Mmhmm..." he mumbled against my skin

"S-s-stop, stop, stop!" I moaned pushing him back

"Ugh!" he groaned leaning his forehead on mine.

"Stop acting like a child." I laughed "It's late. You have work tomorrow and I have school."

"Fine." he sighed "But, I'm picking up where we left off when I get home."

"I hope so!" I smirked sliding off his desk "Goodnight Mr. Sage." I whispered as I exited his study.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face and woke up with one also. Hopefully this day would be better than yesterday. I had a nagging feeling like some thing was going to happen today. Whether it was good or bad I didn't know. I got ready for my day and headed out with the rest of my friends. 

Thankfully my morning classes weren't as boring as yesterday. If it was I surely would have lost my mind. I kept my mind open to my friends only through out the morning. And, today I was sure to keep my thoughts and body in check. I didn't want another repeat of yesterday to happen. I couldn't be getting turned on in school everyday. 

Colt, Alli and I sat in Art talking amongst our selves as we waited for class to start. There was a slight commotion out in the hall and next thing I knew some girl came running into the class. She had a huge smile on her face and barreled into Luke kissing him hard on the lips. I was so shocked all I could do is sit there with my mouth hanging open. 

"Oh Luke! I'm so glad you're back. I missed you baby!" she squealed

"Shawna!" Luke said shocked

'What the hell is going on?' Alli questioned

'No idea!' Colt said

'Did...did she just....what the fuck?!' I shouted in my mind; now I was pissed

She kissed him again "Why didn't you tell me you were coming back?" she pouted

Luke cleared his throat, his eyes darting around the room. "What are you doing here? I'm working right now Shawna."

"I know, but I couldn't wait to see you when I found out you were back." she said wrapping her arms around his neck.

Was it just me or was he really not going to do anything about this chick who was pretty much throwing herself at him. I gritted my teeth trying to calm myself down. I was even more mad now than I was yesterday. If I didn't leave I would definitely go wolf right in my seat. Yanking my bag over my shoulder I shot out of my seat and walked out of the room.