Chapter Nine

I just want to thank all of you who fanned me and added this story to their reading list. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME...Just a few days ago I wasn't on any list and now I'm on:

Werewolf  #58

Romance #168

What's Hot #333

I know a lot of other stories are higher up on those list's than I am but that's okay with me. I'm just glad that I'm even on any list's and it's all because of you all...I am so super happy about that...

**************************

Dressed and ready to go I went and knocked on my friends doors, yelling out that it was time go. I took one last look at myself in the hallway mirror making sure my hair looked decent. I had to say they I looked pretty hot in the dress and heels. I had my hair in a half up half down kind of thing and added some big loose curls to it. My make up was fairly simple; a bit of smokey eye, liner and clear gloss. I could just imagine how Gianne was going to look, she always seemed to go over board for parties and the occasional club outing we did back in Cali. I heard someone shuffling up the stairs and when I looked over Luke was standing at the top of the stairs looking at me.

"Where are you going?" He asked eyeing my choice in clothing

"Out!" I replied curtly

"In that?" He asked

"Obviously, it wouldn't be such a surprise if you were actually paying attention at the mall today. But I suppose you were paying attention to a certain sales person. I'm surprised that you aren't getting ready for some hot date that I figured you'd be going on with her tonight." I said dismissively; I could really careless right now

Before Luke could think of some type of come back for that both doors behind me opened to reveal my friends all dressed and ready to go. I smiled a bit, it was so going down tonight, Miami wouldn't know what hit em. I nodded toward the stairs, I was more than ready to get out of here and party it up. Avenue 29 here we come. Adjusting my hair a little so some parts fell over my shoulders I began the decent down the stairs. With one last look at Luke I smirked.

"Don't look so glum Mr. S, I'm sure what's-her-face would love to keep you company tonight." I said 

"See ya Mr. S!" everyone said just as we walked out the door.

************

Avenue 29 was just as I remembered it. Music blasting, bodies swaying, people drinking. It was one of the hottest clubs owned by a shifter. If it had been owned by a human we would've been screwed, no ID no entry. Even with all the different scents jammed into this place I could still sniff out quite a few shifters spread out all over the place. 

"Time for some shot's!" I shouted out over the music; everyone grinned and followed me to the bar "Hey can I get five shots of Patron?" I asked the bartender; with a smirk he laid out the five shot glasses and filled them up. "Thanks! Here you guys go!" I said handing them out.

"On three!" Gage shouted "One...Two...Three!"

I threw mine back and slammed the glass up-side-down on the bar. I was definitely getting wasted tonight, I don't care how much I have to drink to get there.