Chapter Twenty-Seven

Here it is the scene you've all been waiting for. I was actually going to make you all wait a few more days, but, with all the comments and votes I got I just had to upload! Don't you love me lol!!!! It's not that great because I'm not used to writing these kinds of scenes, and please don't hate me after you ready this...But, I hope you like it!!! Oh and sorry if there are any mistakes, you know me I never proof read =)

Vote

Comment

Fan

*************************

Hatred! That's all I felt as I lunged at the man in front of me. Startled and unable to defend himself from me, he fell back with the chair upon impact. I could feel my wolf yet I was still unable to shift. As the chair hit the ground and fist swung back and connected with his nose. The sickening crunch of bones breaking were music to my ears. With how weak I was feeling I was surprised that I had broken his nose. 

"You bitch!" he growled pushing me off him; the force of his shove set me flying into the wall.

"Mother fu..." I hissed in pain unable to keep speaking. Yup, that hurt!

Before I could right myself he was right in front of me. He looked pissed, but, who wouldn't be after some girl just knocked you on your ass and broke your nose. He said nothing just sent a swift kick straight into my ribs. He delivered blow after blow to my stomach, I started coughing up blood. So, not a good sign. What's a little more blood though, right? I was already bleeding from all the shit Shawna did to me, this was nothing. I faintly heard Layna screaming in the back ground for me to get up and for him to leave me alone. 

He grabbed me by the neck and lifted me off the ground sending a punch to my jaw that snapped my head to the left. I looked back at him and spit out the blood in my mouth straight to his face.

"That all you got?" I asked. Without another word he punched me again and again.

I was definitely going to look like shit tomorrow. If I lived that long any way.

 "Okay, you had your fun. Now it's my turn." I hissed grabbing his shoulders and sending my knee right into his family jewels; hunched over in pain and I sent another knee to his face--knocking him out for the time being. I ran--more like hobbled--over to a sobbing Layna and undid her bindings. "Let's get the hell out of here."

Layna helped support my weight as we tried to get to the door. Just as we made it to the door there the distinct sound of a gun cocking filled the room. I whipped my head to the side; there he was with a sinister smirk on his face pointing the gun straight at me. Fucking cheater! Unwrapping myself from Layna I nudged her to go on. She gripped my arm pulling me with her.

"Run!" I whispered as I heard a fight going on just beyond the door. "They're here."

"I'm not leaving without you." she said shaking her head

"Go!" I said pulling the door open and pushing her out before I closed it again. "You really gonna shoot me?"

"I was thinking about it." he replied

"Why, can't fight me like a man? You have to hide behind a fucking gun?" I hissed

"You gonna run like a coward?" he countered