Chapter Twelve

So, I wasn't going to post today but I figured what the hell....The next chapter is going to be a little....well you're just going to have to wait and see....Just know that I am uber excited to write the next one but I wont be posting it till this weekend maybe sooner....i would really like it if you could make me some banners cause I suck at it. Maybe even some covers....if you make one just PM me the link and I will gladly post it up....

& as always VOTE...COMMENT...FAN

*************************************

Waking up the next morning I noticed two things before I even opened my eyes. One, I was way too comfortable. Two, I was way too warm. I opened my eye just a tad, the room I was in looked vaguely familiar. I sat up rubbing the sleep from my eyes, when they finally adjusted I realized that I was in Luke's room; in his bed. The third thing I noticed, I was no longer wearing my dress instead I was dressed in a over sized t-shirt which reached mid thigh, that definitely did not belong to me. I stood from the bed wondering how the heck I had ended up in here. I was pretty damn sure that I fell asleep on the couch last night. I knew that Ryan wouldn't have brought me up here since he knew I was now staying in another room with the girls. 

That's when it hit me--Luke did it! I loosely braided my hair and let it hang over my shoulder before I walked out of the room. I couldn't hear any movement in the rooms as I passed them so I assumed that everyone was still asleep. I hadn't even checked to see what time it was but from the soft light that was shining through the bedroom window when I woke up it couldn't be later then 7am if even that. I quietly crept down the stairs and into the living room and sure enough there was Luke passed out on the couch that I had fallen asleep on, wearing only the dress pants he wore last night. Ryan was sleeping on the couch across from him. 

I leaned against the entry way and sighed. Why did he have to go and make everything more complicated by being all nice and shit by taking me up to his room last night. Why couldn't he just not care and leave me on the couch. I would've been totally fine there, it's a damn comfy couch. But, no, he had to go and pull the whole gentleman crap and put me on a bed; his freaking bed. And another thing how the hell did I get out of my dress, I swear if he did anything stupid while I was sleeping so help me he was going to catch hell for that. 

"What are you doing?" a sleepy voice asked cause me to jump a bit, I looked over and Luke was squinting at me

"Wondering why you felt the need to put me in your room and change my clothes." I replied crossing my arms over my chest.

He sighed "It didn't feel right that you've been sleeping on the couch, so I took you up to the room. As for your clothes, I would've put something of yours on but I didn't know where your bag was so I settled for one of my shirts so you wouldn't be all uncomfortable in the dress while you slept." 

I didn't know what I expected his answer to be but that was a pretty good one. 

"If you must know, my bag is in the first bedroom where I've started staying with the girls." I said "I hope you weren't being all perverted and staring at my body while you were changing me." I added as an after thought

"Come on, you can give me more credit than that. I actually have respect when it comes to things like that, so no, I did not do anything that would be considered perverse, as a mater of fact I looked at your face the whole time; no where else." he said