Chapter 90, End of Vol.6, Narrator: Avry

I walked outside. It was cold. I couldn't go after Jacob immediately I had to do something first. I walked back to my house. Mary was upstairs with Elizabeth. "Hey," I said. "Shh, she's asleep," she said. She walked out in to the hallway. "I'm gonna be gone a little while longer," I said. She looked up towards my forehead. "Avry you're bleeding," she said. "It's fine, I just need you to be here in case anything happens," I said. "Don't do anything stupid Avry, we made it this far, don't die over this," she said. "I have to do this, I can never sleep until I do," I said. I walked downstairs. Three years before......."Tenth grade year, can you believe it man?" Jabrel said. "Yeah, this is gonna be way better than ninth grade," I said. "Yeah, maybe we'll have some classes together," he said. When I got my schedule that day I messaged Jabrel. We didn't have a single class together. We didn't even have lunch together. Now.......I got in my car. I knew exactly where to go. I started driving to the bank. I could see the bank already. I got out a block away. I walked just to be safe. I couldn't risk another wreck. I walked up to the bank. I saw a lot of men guarding the entrance. I walked up like it was nothing. I saw the man who I had shot before. Three years before.......It was later in to the year. I was walking in the bus loop. Quanterria and Rian were walking with me. "Oh shit, a fight!" Rian said. I looked up ahead to see who was fighting. It was someone getting jumped. I got a little closer. I saw it was Jabrel. I started to run over there. "Avry don't!" Quanterria yelled. It was six on one. Their was one guy on top of Jabrel. I yanked him off. I punched him in the face three times then threw him back. Rian caught the guy and made sure he didn't join back in. Jabrel was still covering his head. I shoved through the crowd. I yanked Jabrel to his feet. We got back to back. It didn't change much. It was three against six. Anthony joined in too. We all were fighting. One of the guys managed to get me on the ground. He started punching me. Quanterria starting hitting the guy. "Stop! Get off of him!" she yelled. He hit her off of him. I kicked him off of me. I started punching him. I kept punching him. I heard a whistle blow. We all stopped. Rian and I helped Jabrel walk to the principal's office. Now.......He was staring at me. "How you feeling?" I asked with a smile. He tried to lunge at me. His people held him back. "Chill out, Jacob wants to see him," one of the other men said. "Well this way easier than I thought it would go," I said. I started to walk to the door. "Hold up," he said. "I need your weapons," he said. "Ha, no," I said. "I need them," I said. "For?" he asked. "To kill Jacob and then all of you," I said. Three years before.......Anthony, Tyler, and I were walking through the neighborhood. We were a few minutes away from the store. We were just gonna pick up some Gatorade and other stuff. "Everybody brought money right?" Anthony asked. "Yeah," I said. I could see the food lion. We walked inside. We all split up to make sure we got everything faster. I was supposed to grab a bunch of Gatorade. It was a 10 for 10 deal. So I bought 10. I made sure to grab a variety of flavors. I went checked out at a register. I waited outside. Anthony came out with the two bags of pizza rolls. "Tyler at the register?" I asked. "No, I thought he was out here," Anthony said. "Go ask someone at the register," I said. He handed me the pizza rolls and walked back inside. I sat outside for a minute. Anthony came back outside alone. "They said they haven't seen him," he said. "Here, hold these," I said and passed him the bags. "I'm gonna look around the building," I said. I started walking around the building looking for him. I got to the back of the building. Their was an odor. I knew what the smell was. I just didn't know where it was coming from. I walked around the corner. I saw Tyler smoking. I'd seen him do it before. But the fact that he'd blow us off for that was aggravating. "What the fuck man?" I asked. "Shit, what are you doing back here?" Tyler asked. "I could ask you the same thing," I said. "Look it's none of your business," he said. "Tyler you're doing this, but you wonder why we don't hang out with you, the only reason you're hanging out with us today is because I told Anthony that we should let you," I said. "I don't see what the problem is, it was my money," he said. I heard a crash from in front of the building. Tyler and I stopped our argument to go see what happened. We got to the front of the building. We saw Anthony on the ground, and a car smashed in to the front of the building. Anthony wasn't moving we couldn't tell if he was breathing either. Tyler called an ambulance for him. Now.......I walked in to the building. It was dark in the building. I saw a staircase. I started walking up the stairs. I walked slow. It was a lot of stairs. I was almost to Jacob. It was almost time for revenge. I could feel my hands start to shake with anger. I got to the door. It wouldn't open. I started banging on the door. I banged harder and harder until the door came open. I walked out on to the roof. I made sure to shut the door completely. I saw Jacob holding Destiny. He had a pistol to her shoulder. I was glaring at him. I had my hand on my pistol. I was gonna pull my pistol. But then I realized I didn't want him to die quick. "I'm gonna kill you," I said. KAPOW!