16: BOYBECUE (JOHNNY)

Start from the beginning

"Arrrgghhh!"

He groaned out loud and I could hear him turn and stomp back to the picnic table.

"This is driving me crazy, Johnny. I'm so turned on I could scream. When I heard the news about you and Jason yesterday, I got so instantly horny just thinking about it that I had to go find Corey right there and then and fuck him. I'm so horny all the time it's insane. And now I gotta stand here patiently and watch you ... cook?"

I placed the spatula down and shook my head in wonder. How did any kids today, straight or gay or whatever, grow up even halfway sane with all the confusing issues of sex and sexuality, orientation and gender, and the fact that we've all been doing it one way or another since we were eleven or twelve years old? It must have been easier in the old days when fooling around with each other didn't start for most people till they were older.

Frustrating, sure. But easier.

I turned around and walked toward him. "Okay hot stuff, I'm comin'."

Carey let out a war whoop and jumped through the air at me. He hit me like a ton of bricks and we both fell to the ground with a hard thud. It felt good. Playing football year after year, you get used to falls and they become part of your life. And so does having guys on top of you, like Carey was on me now. And he was so wild, kissing me and grinding on me all over as if I was going to bolt at any second and he'd never have the chance to do it again. He was totally out of control.

I let him go crazy on me, loving it, slipping my hands under his shirt and feeling up the corded muscles of his back. He was so different from Jason, leaner, not as beefy, minus all the padding, but smooth and muscular and hot to the touch like a sparking firecracker. I could feel his hard cock grinding onto mine, which had stiffened right up, too, even so soon after my ginormous climax.

"Oh ... ohh-my-y-y-god ... Johnny," he was moaning, his tongue darting in and out of my mouth, his hands roving all over me in a frenzy. "I've been dreaming about this since before I could even jerk off. You're just the handsomest hottest guy I've ever seen. I'm so fucking much in love with you. I wanna hire the Cleveland Mafia to off Corey and Jason so it can be just me and you. Me and you, Johnny! Oh man, I ....."

My phone squawked in my shorts pocket, startling us. We both jumped. Carey almost bit my tongue and our heads knocked together. I began to laugh, but Carey didn't.

He groaned, "Who the fuck is that?" as the phone squawked shrilly a second time.

"It's Jason," I said, recognizing the ringtone, trying to squirm around to get at my pocket.

Carey was totally on top of me, and it felt so good to have a big dude on me like that in the grass. Just one of the many basic things Jason and I hadn't had the time to do yet.

"Why is he calling you from the top of the mountain?" Carey just about shouted into my ear, as he dry-humped me like it was the peak of jockhunk mating season.

"I don't know, dude, but I'll soon find out."

I managed to get the phone out of my pocket despite the rutting buck on top of me, poke it and get it to my ear.

"Yo. Wassup?"

"Johnny! There's a big male black bear up here. It was gonna attack us. Corey had a candy bar and bubble gum on him, and the bear wanted it. But Colt was up here stalking it, and he ran out into the timber cut to mess with the fucker and lead him off. They went away south. We're on our way back down, but get those rifles out in case the thing comes down there smellin' the food."

"Jeez." I couldn't believe they'd had such a close call. Black bear usually don't attack humans, but they've been known to do it when food is part of the story. "There hasn't been one around here in a couple years. We'll have to call the rangers. Will Colt be all right?"

BEST FRIENDS 4NEVER || bxb romanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara