3: NO HOMO! (JASON)

Photo - JASON

Photo - JASON

**

 So let's hear what Jason has to say about all this ...

I stormed down the path through the woods, black with anger. I couldn't believe Johnny kissed me. I couldn't believe I kissed him back. What the fuck was he trying to do, ruin our entire lives? What the hell was wrong with him? You could not be gay and out in small town Ohio and still be on the football team and win a football scholarship to Ohio State. The fucking idiot!

Oh, there were some out kids in town, a bunch of them, but they weren't jocks and certainly not the quarterback and his best receiver. Did Johnny really think we could be out and be lovers during senior year and still be on the team? They'd never allow it. We'd be the laughing stock of the whole county. I could hear it all now - 'homos', 'fags', 'sissies'. No way! I thought he was okay with just being friends.

Dammit! We could not be gay and out.

Gay. How I hated that term. What the fuck was so gay about it? They got bullied, beat on, mocked, shunned. and worse. And I hated the way Johnny used 'queer'. That was even more disgusting. Why the hell were you made like this if there was something wrong with it? And he was right – we sure didn't sign up for it. I don't remember ever making a choice to be this way. Why couldn't he just keep things the way they'd been going? And date some of the girls. At least try to appear a little more normal. So we could get through our fucking senior year?

Johnny didn't realize how obvious he was. All the girls had been noticing it. He didn't date them or even flirt with them. He showed no interest at all. Just hung around with me acting like a lovesick goon. Yeah, I wanted him there at my side. I wanted him just as much as he wanted me. I loved him. He was all I thought about, especially when I was with Jeannie and wishing she were him. At times it seemed like there was a live wire sparking between us. All I wanted to do was touch him, grab him, hold him. Jeez! I don't know how we didn't end up in each other's arms kissing before.

But, dammit, I couldn't afford to be gay. It'd ruin my whole life.

Yah right, huh? Tell my dick that. It was still hard. Throbbing. Screaming out for more. Holding Johnny, touching him like that, kissing him. Ohmygod, I knew it was going to drive me crazy now. I had to stop and lean against a tree at the bottom of the hill. I was way too overstimulated and getting out of breath. Johnny was in far better shape than me, and so much smarter. He'd been training hard the last few weeks, getting in shape for football. And he looked so damn good.

Jeezus! When he kissed me I just lost it. I'd been wanting to touch him like that so bad for such a long time. Sensation like burning fire was still throbbing from my crotch down my legs and up my abs. I wanted to run right back up there and jump on him, hold him tight and never let him go.

I turned and looked back up the hill, breathing hard.

I wanted to make love to him on Spirit Rock, like those hot muscle dudes in the gay porn online. I watched those videos late at night and imagined me and Johnny doing it. I'd die to be with him like that. Naked. Making out. Actually doing all those hot amazing things two dudes can do together. But in the real world in the light of day, like now ... no way. I just couldn't let myself be like that. Maybe I just didn't have the balls to face it. And I sure didn't want to throw my whole life out the damn window.