26: DRAMA BY THE DUMPSTERS (JOHNNY)

PHOTO above -Braden

PHOTO above -Braden

"Fuck those bitches," Ginny growled as she pushed me back toward Jason and his mom. "I can't believe how hateful they are. And they actually think they're doing God's will. God would have to be an idiot to think like they do."

I had to grab her around her back to stop her from hefting me around. "Take it easy, girl. Man, we sure could use you on the football team."

She liked my holding her, especially in front of all the people, and she sank into me, bumping our hips and placing her hand on my abs. And, of course, pressing it in to feel them up.

I was surprised that she didn't grab my dick. Maybe it was the crowd that stopped her.

"I'd try out for the football team," she said, "if my brother wasn't on it. He'd drive me crazy and I'd have to beat the crap out of him."

I didn't doubt that she could. "I heard his car got stolen," I told her.

"Yes! Ohmygod. There was so much drama this morning, you'd think the world was gonna end. He actually came back from wherever he'd been staying to spend the night, but now he's gone off again. And he was angry enough to kill. Who knows where the hell he'll go?"

"Don't worry, he'll be back again in a day or two," I said as we got back to Jason and his mom. Little did she know that he really was angry enough to kill. He'd already attempted it.

Jason and I jumped up and high-fived over the completed pass like we always did at the games. The fans were cheering and some of the girls started shrieking for a kiss. But Mrs. Landon quickly inserted herself between us.

"No kissing. Don't you dare," she hissed at us as she smiled sweetly for the picture takers. "You have to keep it G-rated. Hands around the shoulders only."

She stepped back so Jason and I could stand next to each other. Ginny quickly appeared and grabbed Mrs. Landon and pulled her over to a nearby table where she and some of the other cheerleaders were sitting.

"Guess we brought our own censor along with us." Jason tossed his arm around my shoulders.

I put my arm around him likewise and we smiled and waved at the crowd. "This is really hard for her, dude. Her Christian Ladies Guild friends are up by the stores protesting and Ginny just about told them to go fuck themselves."

"And we all saw it," Jason laughed. "My mom's gonna have to stop hanging around with those ladies. They'll just keep busting her balls about me and you if she doesn't."

A kind of reception line had formed to our left and, as the crowd churned in front of us, people came up to say hello and shake our hands and hug us, or just touch us, especially all the little pre-teen and early-teen girls. They were so excited. The cheer squad came, Ginny and Sabrina and Mary Lou, and all the other girls, including a couple of the total sluts who'd been after me and complaining about not getting it. And, of course, they had to bust my balls about it now.