6: CAUGHT IN THE ACT (JOHNNY)

PHOTO - GINNY

PHOTO - GINNY

Johnny finds Jason at the party and the shit hits the fan!

**

I slid open the big glass door and was about to step out onto the deck when three girls from the crowd out there pushed their way in right on top of me.

"Whoa," I cried, almost toppling over. "Hey, can't you guys wait a minute?"

The first two started giggling and just kept pushing on, shoving me aside like I was a skinny wimp.

I growled at them and thought, stupid college girls!

The third one, to my surprise, grabbed me by the arms and squeezed hard against me and my growing erection. I pushed at her, but there was nowhere for her to go because others were piling in behind her. I ended up crashing into the wall by the door.

"Hey," I gruffed at her. "Jeezus! What the hell?"

I'd had no idea who she was, it happened so fast, but when my head hit the wall, I saw her face. It was Ginny Rydell, the cheerleader, the one who had yelled at me from the car last night while I was running down the Athens Road.

"Johnny Football!" she laughed, pressed against me. "Fancy meeting you here. And what's little Johnny down there doing so big and hard?"

"I should have known it was you," I grunted. I could smell her perfume and the sweetness of her breath on my face.

"Nice package you got there, dude," she carried on, pressing harder. "Feels real good. Too bad you never use it on girls, huh?"

She was a pretty girl, blonde with yellowish amber eyes, almost like a cat's. She was the typical cheerleader, but she was so strong and tough that the guys all joked that she was a dyke. But she seemed to be hot for boys more than any other girl in the school, and she'd been after me for a couple years now. We were friends, but I'd never hit on her and it really pissed her off.

"So big whoop," I angrily responded, embarrassed. "It's my job to make you horny bitches happy? Means you have to spread all that gossip?" 

"Oh, you big jerk!" She pressed even harder. "You should know it's not me doing it. And I can't control the other girls." She pulled back but people going in and out of the open door kept jostling us together. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"I came with Emma Dean. She got an invitation."

Ginny laughed at that. "I'll bet she did. From the whole fraternity probably, huh?"

I shook my head. "Just one dude asked her. She's with him now. What are you doing here?"

She shrugged like it was no big deal to be at the party. "I came with my brother. They're interested in pledging him. I had nothing else to do tonight anyway," she added, as if that was all my fault.