33: THE BIGGEST SCANDAL EVER (JASON)

PHOTO above - Lydia Landon

**

I awoke that Thursday morning staring straight into Trenton's dreamy dark eyes. He must've awakened exactly when I did because he was looking at me. Our foreheads were pressed together, our noses bumped up to each other, and our lips were touching. My arms were wrapped around him, underneath and over, and I was holding onto Johnny behind him. He was still asleep and pressed against Trenton, his face resting on Trenton's shoulder.

Trenton and I stared at each other for a full minute, breathing into each other's mouths, before either of us moved. Then I moved, closer, pressing myself against his meaty bulk and pushing my tongue into his mouth. His breath was so sweet, so delicious, I just had to have more.

He responded and pressed closer to me, allowing me full access to his mouth. We played with each other's tongues and breathed in and out with a stirring passion as if we were starving dragons rousing up our fire-breathing apparatus for the day. Our groins responded with instant arousal and the feel of our cocks gorging against each other was overwhelming.

"What'cha guys doin'?"

It was Johnny. I looked up at him, his face only six or seven inches away. He was half on top of Trenton with his leg wrapped somehow around both Trenton's and mine. It was a warm morning and we were a hot steaming dudepile of hunk.

"We're just kissin'," I told him, my heart hammering at the memory of what we'd done during the night. "Wanna join us?"

Johnny laughed. "Oh yah!"

Trenton's head was wagging back and forth between us. "What the fuck? Am I dreaming?"

"No way, hunk babe. This is real." Johnny moved his face closer. "You spent the night with us and we've been clumped up like this for hours now."

Then his lips met ours and we did the nearly impossible, had a sweet sexy hot three-way kiss that brought us all to commando attention down below.

I said to Trenton, "Your hooded soldier is ready to march!"

"So is your sergeant and Johnny's lieutenant. You'd think they'd be all whacked out after last night."

Johnny snuggled his nose against mine and Trenton's. "Just the opposite. They seem to need more whacking."

I did my silly giggle. "To whack or not to whack? That is the question."

Trenton giggled too, but quite a bit more manly. "Or to fuck or suck ... or maybe even quack like a duck?"

Johnny Alpha, of course, added a grunt, not a giggle. He shifted over so he was aligned on top of us both, his cock pressed firmly against mine and Trenton's. "We don't have to do anything, boys. We're so hot and horny all we have to do is lie here touching like this and rub a little, and we'll explode like the Fourth of July in a couple minutes."