31: WOODLAND ASSAULT (JOHNNY)

PHOTO above - Andy Miller

**This chapter contains sensitive subject matter**

I slept all over Jason that night. I held him and hugged him and kissed him and caressed him. I just couldn't leave him alone. He was starting to scare me with his hypervigilant fear, as if we were under constant threat, and I knew I had to have a serious talk with him. If it got any worse he'd have to take some steps to get help. See a doctor, at least. Get some meds to ease his mind.

His mom had bad nerves and maybe he inherited them from her. I knew he tended to get hyper at times, especially during a football game, but I'd never known him to be paranoid. Even if it was a normal reaction to what had been going on, getting help was still the best thing to do.

I fell asleep after talking to Channing but Jason stayed up late working on the Jacey media. I awoke when he climbed onto the bed at three a. m., and then I couldn't get back to sleep. So I lay there with my arms wrapped around him, listening to his steady breathing and the thud of his heart. He fell asleep quickly and then I was in my own private little heaven. I loved it when Jason was sound asleep and I was awake and holding him.

It was a warm night, and humid, so all we had on was our underwear. I was on my side, spooning him from the back. My lips were on his neck, my hands feeling up his chest and abs. My cock, in a teasing semi-erect state, was squished up against his butt.

I trailed barely-there kisses up to his ear, then nibbled on it softly with my lips, my hand sliding down to his crotch to palm the pleasing bulge there. His dick was soft, but obviously he was stimulated from what I was doing because it was bigger than usual in that state. And I loved big softies. I sort of liked them even better than big hard boners. They were so freaking sexy.

I pulled slowly back from Jason and let him fall over gently onto his back. Moonlight was streaming in the window and I could see his beautiful face, so serene and peaceful. He was like an angel, a big hot muscular one. Like the ones you see in holy pictures - Michael, Raphael, Gabriel – but on steroids. All he needed were wings and a tiny piece of fabric flowing around his hips instead of his tight white Calvin Kleins.

And I wanted to suck that angel's big soft dick.

I scooted down and my tongue went right for his abs, right into the top of the indentation between the slabs, and it began to trail down toward his crotch. The indent wasn't as deep and wide as Trenton's had looked on his video, but it was a good one, one that ought to be filled with whipped cream and cherry bits to make it even more fun to lick, if that could even be possible.

I was slowly pulling down his briefs as my tongue popped out of the bottom of the indent and laved its way downward to the point where his obliques met and his pretty blond pubic hair began. I licked it and bit at it. It was like pretty yellow cotton candy and I would have eaten it if I could. Oh ... my ... god, I could've eaten all of him from head to toe, even as big as he was, and still would've been hungry for more.