13: A TWIN COLLISION (JASON)

PHOTO - Carey and Corey

I liked it when Johnny fucked me. I liked it a lot.

I used to wonder about that in the past, what it would feel like, and if maybe it would hurt. I knew that some guys didn't like getting it, they only liked giving it. And some liked both. Some straight men liked it too. They bought dildos for their wives or girlfriends to use on them. Or they did it to themselves

Johnny liked it too, getting fucked. I guess we were both just nicely versatile. But I knew we had a lot to learn about homo man sex, and a whole lot of other things too. Sure, we acted like we knew it all, but what the hell did we really know about anything? We were both only seventeen. We had to finish high school and then ... jeez ... college. That's another really long haul. We had our whole futures ahead of us.

What the hell were we going to do? Would my dad still pay for my education? Could I pay my own way if I had to? And what about Johnny? How was he going to get through college financially? There was so much on my mind it hurt just to think about it. So I didn't think about it. No wonder we focused on sex, thought about it at least once every ten minutes. It kept our minds off all the crap. The sex would get us through it all. No doubt about that. And it was so much easier to live in the happy horny present than to dwell on the ridiculous possibilities of what might happen if.

After our sexy shower we lolled around in gym shorts and tank tops watching a Cincinnati Reds baseball game on TV. There was a little living room kind of area in the front of the apartment. A desk stood by the front windows with a computer on it, and there was a big leather couch with plenty of room for us both, although we tended to sit right on top of each other. There were a couple matching leather chairs and a big HD television. The whole place wasn't much bigger than my tower bedroom at home, but at least it was ours alone and we had privacy.

After the game we ordered a pizza. The boy who delivered it was a member of our class at Kenton High. I'd seen him around but I didn't know him, and neither did Johnny. He was sort of hot and nicely on the hunky side, and I found myself wanting to ask him to stay. Johnny and I could sure have some fun with him.

He knew who we were, of course. Just about everybody in town did. He asked about football practice, when it'd be starting up. I told him in a couple weeks and that got me thinking about football, and I just had to blank it out of my head. Who knew what the hell was going to happen about football? The way things were changing so much every day, it seemed two weeks could change things enough to make everything around us totally like on Star Trek.

Johnny was putting the pizza on plates after the dude left. "I saw you checking out that pizza boy. You've got eyes for every hot guy out there."

"Yeah, guess I do." I sat down at the table and watched him move around the small kitchen, every bit as graceful as a dancer. "But never nobody like you, Johnny. I used to try so hard not to look at you. I was sure you'd notice and I'd give myself away."