30: PHONE SEX (JOHNNY)

PHOTO above- Channing

**
Johnny and Channing talk on the phone ...

I could tell that Jason was determined not to stay trapped in the funk he'd been fighting all day. He'd been wracked by his emotions, good and bad, and the ordeal had left its mark on him. But he was getting better now and, after we'd showered and pulled on some athletic shorts and tanks, he was hooting and cheering as we watched the video we'd made.

"I wish we could put this online," he enthused as we sat on the bed and watched the laptop. "We really look majorly fucking hot. And it's so cool the way we kept surprise-attacking each other."

I totally agreed. Our video on JockBoyCam would be a huge hit. And with the Jacey name attached to it, it'd surely go viral. But it was totally out of the question. No way could we make it public. Mrs. Landon would have to hide out in her house. And Mr. Landon ... jeez ... he'd go completely nuts and start slinging thunderbolts.

When we got to the part when Jason was fucking me, he turned to me with bugged-out eyes. "You fucker! Look at you. Winking and grinning and laughing. You purposely let me beat you and you're enjoying the crap out of it."

"Damn right I was. I like it a whole lot when you fuck me."

Jason grumbled something about how he'd thought he actually beat me wrestling. Like it was some kind of really big deal that I was stronger than him. But he soon stopped his whining when we saw how, after his orgasm, he flipped me over and finished me off with one of his insane blowjobs while I moaned and groaned.

"Good thing your voice is low and manly," he chuckled, grabbing me around the back and squeezing me. "Otherwise you'd sound like a squealing girl."

"I guess you should know," I let him have it. "You spent enough time having sex with them."

"Not really," he jumped to the defense. "Only Jeannie. Well ... yah ... Randie and a couple others before her."

"And I suppose Jeannie squealed when you did that to her?"

"I didn't do that to her, you dork. She doesn't have a dick."

I made a fist and threatened him with it. "You know what I mean. You had to have oral sex with her, no?"

"Well sure I did. But it's not the same thing, Johnny. It's different."

I laughed at him. "I've done it, dude, and it's not all that different. Just the plumbing's not so interesting."

"Right about that. And it really didn't move me much. I'd rather suck a dick any day than eat a pussy."

"Good. Cuz you can suck mine every day. And I'll do all kinds of manly squealing for you."

Jason thought the video was so hot that he turned on his phone as soon as we were done watching it and called Ginny. He couldn't wait to tell her about it. Obviously, she was awfully excited. I could hear her screeching across the room. He made her promise to keep it to herself and not tell anyone about it. Which she did, and then begged to come over right now to get it.