OUTRO - Reader Reviews

BACK OF BOOK BLURBS

BACK OF BOOK BLURBS

What readers around the world are saying about BEST FRIENDS 4NEVER:

'Not the usual teen gay romance we read about in published books. This one is uber-masculine, incredibly sexy, and the boys who inhabit it some of the best characters I've read about lately. A powerful story about deep important issues not usually addressed in online books. Bravo to you for taking on what is really of greatest importance to today's young gay males.'

'I became deeply attached to all the characters, reveling in the inter-generational relationships much more than the hot sex scenes of the young athletes. Of course that's appealing, but it could never be enough to hold my attention throughout a long novel. So thanks for the immense effort you put into a robust plot, realistic dialogue, immaculate editing, and awesome older guys - both hero and villain. It all helped to make an important socio-political statement that far exceeds the usual high school romance.'

'This book takes off like a rocket and never stops in its assault on the senses and sensibilities. Whew! It's so strong, leaving nothing we believe in unchallenged, re-envisioning it all through queer eyes. I'm urging everyone to read it.'

'An incredibly realistic book. Reading this was like having a strong hand twisting my heart into bits. I was a star quarterback too a few years ago, but after high school I fled out here to LA's West Hollywood. I couldn't take the homophobia any longer. It destroyed my family relationships, the one with my lover, and those with most of my friends, and I've chosen to live only in this gay-inclusive world here. I can't believe you had the balls to write this, put it all in there as it really is, but you did and it's so amazingly similar to what I experienced too. I hope you survived it all and have found your place in this world like your characters do.'

'Excellent queer rep, loaded with queer theory and queer theology too, all in a thrilling novel that holds the readers captive in its very own gripping world.'

'An explosive modern gothic tale about hidden secrets and forbidden love, culture wars and unavoidable destiny, and creeping horror slowly mounting in the background. Dark, shocking, uncanny, every imaginable trigger-warning applicable - but those who do read will be thrilled at the slow-burn mystery and eerie suspense, and the abundant and very sensual erotica.'

'I'm used to reading adult mm's, but this YA gay thriller really surprised me with its intensity and overall excellent presentation. It gave me such constant chills up and down my spine. From the sexy romantic scenes with some of the hottest hunks ever, to the teasing glimpses into the exciting and wild world of adult gay life, to the creepy misdeeds of horror from the 'people in the hills' and the terrifying Deep Web, this book tells all - all you need to know about being young, hot, hunky, and gay, and caught up in today's spiraling culture wars over homosexuality.'