Chapter 35

"Dada!" Naomi shouted disrupting me from my thoughts.

"Yes baby?" I said looking at her as she crawled to me. She started talking to me and spitting up bubbles as she used my shirt to help herself stand. I held on my hand on her back to help her keep her balance. "Go head ma ma. You got it." I said feeling proud. As I stared at my daughter I seen so much of her mother in her, so much beauty. She's 8 months now as of yesterday and she's growing hella fast.

"Promise Da Da you not gon get all googly eyes for no big head boy. Promise Da Da you gon be strong and independent and you ain't gon need no nigga." I said to Naomi as I fixed her onsie on her. She just looked at me and smile.

"I love you little girl." I said kissing her cheek and laying her on my chest. "I love mommy too, I just hope she loves me back after I tell her what I gotta tell her today.." I said lowly.

Naomi looked up at me. "Daddy messed up. But it's gonna be okay. I'm gonna tell her and she'll forgive me... right Ma Ma? She'll see that I'm a better person and how much we've progressed, and how we made such a beautiful baby and she'll forgive me right?"

Naomi just stared at me. I sighed and shook my head. "You'll still love Da Da right?" I said looking at her. She smiled. "That's my girl." I said kissing her forehead.

***

Jenae's P.O.V.

"Oooo that looks really good on you. You should buy it." I said to Nika. We're currently in Forever 21 trying on clothes. Well I'm watching Nika I already found something cute. I can't wait for my baby to see it.

"Really?" She asked looking herself over in the mirror.

"Yes your ass looks fat." I said sticking my tongue out.

"You been saying that about everything I've tried on." She said.

"I can't help my bestfriend has a colossal ass." I said smirking.

"You gay." She said rolling her eyes and laughing.

"Buy the shit and let's go. Ion have all day hoe. Dom wanna meet up at 7 it's 6:15." I said.

"What he got planned?" She asked from inside the dressing room as she got dressed.

"Ion know. Hopefully something spectacular. I feel being a thot tonight." I said sticking my tongue out and twerking while looking at myself in the mirror.

"I'm glad you've admitted to yourself that you are truly and fully a hoe." Shenika said coming out of the dressing room with her outfits.

"I'm a hoe for my man, what's your point?" I asked.

"Nothing, you've grown so much. It seems like yesterday I was just showing you how to arch ya back. " She said wiping away fake tears.

"Bitch shut up! And FYI I'm the one who showed you how to toot your ass up." I said a bit too loud. This group of young girls passed by us giving us a disgusted look.

"Sorry, we were just being grown ass women. Tag along." Shenika said sarcastically. I bust out laughing.

Shenika got her stuff rung up and we continued to roam the mall. We stopped by the ice cream shop before I had to leave. I ordered mines but Nika is waiting on hers to be made.