To my girls

To all my ladies... Especially my BBWs. I just wanna let you know that we are all beautiful in our on ways. Just because we have a little extra don't mean we not BAD! 💁🏽 you don't have to lower your standards or take anybody bullshit because you feel as though that's your only option. Nah fuck that! The sky is the limit! It's a guy out there baby that's gon love you and make you feel like you living in the clouds! You may feel as though you not perfect but you gonna be perfect for him.

Don't think because you're single now and you've been single for a long time that the time will never come. Cause it will!

OH and if somebody reading this is dealing with a fuck nigga you deserve better, you may love them but if he treating you wrong and got you feeling like shit then you gotta cut all ties. TRUST ME I know what that's like. You think "I ain't had nobody to make me feel wanted in a long time." But you should want someone to make you feel special, loved, and protected. Rather than just feeling wanted .

I've made some unbelievable decisions in the past and I don't want no other girl to think that no one understands cause I do! That's why I write! To escape my own life and to send encouragement and hope to others.

We are all gonna find a Dominic for our Jenae's 😊💯 I love you all. And believe it or not I'm here if anyone wants to talk. Like if you have a problem send me a message and I'll write a Authors Note about it or something. We gotta help each other out.

Hope y'all enjoyed Chapter 21 though 😏 just wanted to speak to y'all real quick. 💋