Chapter 30

A week later

Jayden's P.O.V.

I woke up to banging on Jenae's guest room door that I had been staying in. I've been here for a week now. Shenika packed up all my shit when she and Jenae' found some child support papers of mine. They didn't wait for an explanation or nothing they just packed my shit up. Dom said I could stay with them but Jenae' hasn't said a word to me. And Shenika won't answer my calls, but I know she don't wanna hear a damn thing I have to say.

I got out of the bed and went to the door and opened it. I didn't see anyone. I looked down and Naomi was staring up at me smiling. "Naomi what you doing banging on my door girl?" I said scooping her up.

She just started giggling and took her pacifier out trying her best to speak to me. I sat on the edge of the bed and put her in it. She put her hands on her thick little thighs and just started having a full "conversation" with me.

I just laid on the bed and rested my head on my hand and watched as she became distracted with my phone that was on my pillow until she spotted it. "Who you fina call?" I asked.

"Mamaaaaaa!" She said putting the phone to her mouth.

"Naomiiiiii." I heard Jenae' shout back.

"Dadaaaaaaa." Naomi sung.

"Baby giiirrrrrrll." He said from somewhere in the house.

She just giggled at the sound of her dads voice. This girl is so intelligent. "Can you say Uncle Jayden?"

She looked at me puzzled. "Come on. Un-cle."

"Dada!" She shouted. And put her hand on her face.

I just fell back on the bed and laughed. "We'll work on it when you closer to one."

Dominic walked in the room and Naomi crawled quickly to the top of the bed and laid on the pillow like she was sleeping this whole time.

He walked up to the bed and folded his arms across his chest. And he let out a deep breath. "I guess she sleeping huh?" He asked me.

"I guess so." I said.

He grabbed her by her feet and pulled her to him. "You not sleeping you little monkey!" He said.

Naomi was screaming with laughter as he tickled her. She crawled to me and rested on me.

"Naaahhh, she switched out! Jenae' your daughter a switch out!" Dom shouted.

"She's your daughter." She said walking into the room.

"Come to mommy." Jenae' said to Naomi reaching her arms out. Naomi crawled to her and Jenae' picked her up and put her on her hip.

Dom just stared shaking his head. "Really?" He said looking at Naomi. "I'm the one who give you your way and I'm not yo bestfriend?"

Naomi just put her fingers in her mouth. Dom shook his head and walked out. "You hurt dada feelings." Jenae' said.

"She know that's her best friend I don't know why she do him like that." I said chuckling.