Chapter 29

Two months later

"Naomi get yo butt back ova here!" Dom said to Naomi. She started crawling and standing up on her own about a month ago. At first Dom thought it was the best thing in the world, now she's becoming a hand full. She can never stay in one place.

I just laughed as he got up from the couch and went to get her out of the kitchen cabinet. She was just starting to climb in it. He picked her up and brought her and sat her on the couch. He sat down and just continued to watch tv.

I watched Naomi as she tried to slide off the couch. I just smiled and shook my head cause she know Dom gon catch her lil bad ass. "Slide off that couch if you want to." He said not even taking his eyes off the tv. She looked up at him and he looked down at her. "You heard me. You better not slide off this couch." She started smiling. "I'm not playing with you girl." He said trying to be serious.

She held onto his pants and slid her ass right off the couch. "You gon stay right down there too. I'm not gettin you no more." He said crossing his arms across his chest. 

She smirked at him and crawled towards the kitchen again. She looked back at him. He shook his head. "No no Mook."

"Dada." She said.

"Nope, I'm not your friend." He said.

She shook her head and started saying something in her little baby talk. There was a knock at the door, her eyes shot to the door. "Who is it?" I shouted.

"It's us nigga!" Jayden's voice yelled back. Then he walked through the door with Shenika.

"Hey auntie baby." She said scooping Naomi right off the ground. She kissed her cheek and put her back on the ground in the living room.

Jayden came and mushed my head, and dapped up Dom. "Ugly ass." I mumbled. Nika sat on the couch by me.

"Girl you coming or not?" Shenika asked looking me up and down. We've been going to go to the gym. It helps me feel better since I've been unemployed for two months, Mr. Hardwick hired someone in my absence so this is all I can do to occupy my time as I look for jobs. I can't say I blame him. Dom told me to take my time tho.

"Yeah let me throw on my shoes." I said getting off the couch and heading to my room to put some shoes on. I put my shoes on and threw my hair into a quick ponytail.

"Okay we'll be back y'all." I said as we grabbed our keys. Before I could move Naomi was grabbing on to my leg.

"I'll be back Mook." I said as I squated down and gave her a kiss. She held onto my face and just held her lips to mine, she seen me kiss Dominic like that once and she's been doing it ever since. 😂

Jayden snuck up behind her and scooped her up. "Let my sista go little giirrrll." He said as he threw her up in the air and caught her.

She looked at him like 😒 she mushed his face. Jayden acted as if he was in so much shock when they do this all the damn time. "Leave my baby alone she don't feel like playing today." I said through laughter.

He put her on the ground and helped her stand. "You done hit me in the face, put your dukes up Ma!" He said while on his knees with his set up.

She started clapping her hands and giggling. "Oh so you not scared of Unc huh? Well let's go lil mama, lets go."

"DADA!" She yelled as looked from Dom to Jayden and pointed at him, being a tattle teller.