Chapter 6

Dom's P.O.V.
A month later
"You did WHAT?"

"COME AGAIN?"

"Oooohhh SHIT!"

John, Marcus and Jermaine said one by one. I told them what went down between me and Jenae'.

"So you telling me that you got a baby on the way?!" John asked.

"I don't know man. And if so I don't even know if she's gonna keep it." I said. Jenae' hasn't spoken to me or picked up my phone calls. I tried to stop by Jayden house to talk to her and she won't even see me.

"What you did was fucked up." Marcus said to me.

"No what you did was selfish as hell." Jermaine said.

"I was being selfish?" I asked.

"Just because you wanted to get back with her and you had a rush of baby fever don't mean you can go and make it happen just like that. Yall not together and you didn't even consider what she would have to sacrifice." Jermaine said.

"I didn't want to it just happened! I didn't say "aye let me get her pregnant that'll make her stay" it happened too fast. I tried to catch it."

"Knowing Jenae' if she does find out she pregnant shit is going down. She gon beat yo ass!" John said.

I was now stressed the fuck out. I didn't do it on purpose, but if there is a possibility that Jenae' is carrying my child I won't have any regrets. She was always going to be the mother of my babies.

"I knew yo dumb ass was gon get her pregnant sooner or later." Marcus said.
"Are you even ready to be a dad?"

"Yeah! You not even thinking about parenthood! Is you ready for that?" John asked.

"What you mean am I ready? If Jenae' is pregnant ready or not I'ma take care of my child." I said firmly. I'm not my father I take care of my responsibilities.

"And we got your back through all that." Marcus said. John and Jermaine nodded in agreement.

Jenae's P.O.V.

"Thanks for coming today this wraps up today's session. I'll see you two next week. Remember what we talked about today." I said to my clients. I have still been helping Nina and De'Angelo with their marriage problems. They've progressed a lot in this past month.

"Thank you. See you next week." Nina and De'Angelo said walking out of my office. Yes my office Mr.Hardwick gave me my own office. I was so glad to be off now.

I stopped by Walgreens and picked up a pregnancy test. Dom could have possibly gotten me pregnant. And my period is late. But I'm known to have an irregular period but in this situation im not taking that chance.

I got home and went straight to the bathroom and took the test. I looked at the test and just sat it on the counter and walked out the bathroom. I'm scared as hell. I paced the living room back and forth.

"Nae', calm down don't stress this too much. It's a 50/50 chance. You may not even be pregnant. Girls period come late all the time right?" Jayden asked.

I just glared at him.

"Bae I think you should just keep quiet. She can't help but stress." Nika said.

"Stressed ain't even the word. How the fuck could Dom be so damn stupid. I shouldn't have given in that easily. My dumb ass!"

"It's gon be alright, no matter what the outcome is." Jayden reassured me.

I just nodded and took a seat.

Two minutes had went by and I walked back into the bathroom slowly. Jay and Nika close behind. I picked up the pregnancy test and saw the plus sign. I covered my mouth as tears gushed from my eyes.