Chapter 13

"Heeeeey mommy!" I heard people say as I walked into the building where my baby shower was being held.

"Heey everybody." I said back so happy to see everyone could make it. You know Shenika was there , my good old friends Dessiree and Lakera and a few others from high school and neighborhood friends I grew up with , my mom, god mom ,Dominic's mom, my grandmother, aunts, and a few of my younger cousins.

I brought Anyla with me because she is my daughters God sister and it felt right to bring her. She even brought a gift for her god sister. I don't know what it is. I just know Dominic took her to go get it.

"Can I go sit my gifts with the other ones?" Anyla asked me.

"Go head baby." I said to her.

"Princess come take a load off. You look so pretty!" Dom's mom said to me as she guided me to my own special seat.

My friends sat around me and we sat and talked and laughed about everything. Just catching up since I haven't been out pretty much since I got pregnant.

"So girl are you ready to be a mama?" My home girl Dessiree asked me.

"Girl yes. I'm ready to hold my baby." I said.

"And everything good with Dominic? He ain't acting crazy about you having a baby is he?" My other home girl Lakera asked me.

"Girl of course not. He more excited than anybody else. He told me he gon take good care of us. And I have no doubt about that. The way her room set up she gon have everything her little heart desires."

"That's so sweet. If you didn't know Dom, just looking at him you'd think he was a bad guy, but he's the complete opposite." Dessiree said.

"She right. But to be real, I think you made him that way Nae." Shenika said.

"Dominic had another life before we got together. But once we were together he changed his ways to be with me." I said shrugging. Then I blushed because my baby does have a big heart.

"Okay let's start the games." Dominic's mom said with my mom by her side they were the hosts.

"Okay the first game is--" my mother began to say until the door opened.

I just shook my head as the father of my child and a whole group of niggas walked through the door. Dominic, Jayden, Marcus, John, my god brothers Isaiah and Travis, Jermaine, and Jonathan. Unbelievable.

They each had a gift in their hands. Dominic walked over to me smirking. "Hello ladies." He said stoping, waving and smiling showing off his dimples making a few of my aunties fan themselves. "Y'all don't mind if I crash y'all party now do y'all?" He said in his sexy voice.

"Noooo." All the ladies said together. I found it to be funny. He walking his ass in here sweet talking everybody.

He finally made his way to me and pulled me out my chair and spun me around slowly taking a look at me and he gave me a kiss making everyone go crazy.

I just pulled away laughing. All this PDA he's showing is crazy. "Why is you crashing my party?" I asked looking up at him.

"I wanted to be here too. This my baby." He said proudly.

"Dominic Carter what are you doing here?" His mother said.

"I can't come to an event that's held for my child?" He said.