Chapter 5

I woke up to the sun shining in my face.. I looked around and realized I was in my old apartment. Dom ain't never wake me up... Nigga just wanted me to stay the night. But that was the best sleep I've had in months, so I'm not mad.

Dominic's P.O.V.

Marcus and I were in the living room smoking a black when we seen Jenae' coming down the hallway rubbing her eyes. I almost dropped the damn black looking at her.

"Man pass me that shit. The hell wrong with you." Marcus said grabbing the black.

She just looked at us until she spoke. "So did yall do what yall had to do to my car?" She asked.

"Yeah we finished last night. We also washed it and got you some new tires." I told her.

"Okay. I guess I'll go home." She said. She turned back around I guess going to get her stuff. I got my ass up and rushed across the hall to get Ms.Sarah.

I knocked on her door non stop until she opened the door. She opened the door and frowned. "Boy I should whoop your ass right now. I'm thinking it was the police at my door coming to arrest me for pimpin all them hoes back in 97."

I tried my best to hold back my laugh. "Look I'm sorry, but Jenae' is across the hall."

"Oh how wonderful, have you two gotten back together?" She asked getting happy.

"No we not back together but that's why I need your help."

"Why should I help you? You were in the wrong child. See you men think you know--"

"Look I know us men don't know what the hell we have until it's gone and I know that now, now can you please help me get her back. Please grams."

"Grams my ass. Get out my way child." She said pushing me to the side. No matter how old a woman gets she'll always be stubborn as hell. Damn!

We walked into the apartment just in time because Jenae' was walking back down the hallway with her shoes on and her purse on her arm. "Suga mama!" She said running to Ms.Sarah.

"Hey sweet thang." Ms.Sarah said hugging her. "Long time no see."

"Yes I know and I'm sorry I been leaving you hanging Suga mama."

"You headed to work?"

"No I'm headed back home to my brothers place. I'm off on weekends." Jenae' said.

"Oh well you have time to sit down and chit chat with me."

Jenae' looked at me like "you got me into this."

"I got all the time in the world for you today mama." She said putting her purse down and having a seat.

They both sat down and Ms.Sarah gave me the look like "get out" so me and Marcus walked outside and rolled up a blunt.

"So you think Ms.Sarah gon help you get Jenae' back?" Marcus said taking a puff of the blunt and passing it to me.

"I don't know. Jenae' so damn stubborn, when she mad she don't listen to nobody.. But she listens to grams in there. She'll do anything to see Ms.Sarah happy. I don't know why but they have this bond that I guess only women can understand." I said taking a puff of the blunt.

He nodded his head listening. "Look lil bro.. I know you want her back bad. And I know it's stressing you out. But you and Nae' been together for 6 years. She's mad as hell at you but you'll get her back. You just gotta light that fire back in her."

"Are you telling me to turn her on?" I said puffing the blunt and passing it.

He just glared at me. "No nigga. I meant... Fuck it, gon head and try to fuck her and see how that goes for you." He said shaking his head and laughing.