Chapter 32

"Let me explain." I said trying to calm Dominic down.

"How can you explain? Everything I need to know is right here in front of me! This is wild man on God it is." He said mad as fuck, nostrils flaring, veins popping.

On Dominic's phone were pictures sent to him by Victoria of her bruised face... She says she wants to see us in court.

I just sat on the edge of the bed. This dumb bitch is so fucking full of shit. Like she wasn't fucking with me first. "I told you not to fuck with her man, didn't I?! Damn Jenae'!"

I just rolled my eyes. "You gon change your tone. Don't come up in this mufucka asking why the fuck I beat one of yo hoes up when I been told yo ass before Naomi was born that I was gon fuck her ass up when I got the chance. If you don't want yo hoes getting fucked up then stop fuckin wit em." I said and got up ready to walk out.

He yanked me by my arm. "Don't throw that shit in my fuckin face Jenae', don't fuckin do that shit."

"What did you expect??? You thought because all the shit that's went down since I last saw that bitch that I was gon up and forget that you was fuckin with her??? Nah. You knew this shit was coming and you know how I get down."

"So you don't really forgive me then?" He said looking down at me. 

"This ain't about forgiveness. This is about how I haven't forgotten. And to make matters WORSE you ain't even concern about how I'm doing! You don't care about if the bitch did something to me first. But it's all good go and take ya hoe side."  I said snatching my arm away and walking out of the room.

I walk in to see Jayson asleep on Nika. She was just looking at her phone. I'm heated as fuck but this was a beautiful thing to see honestly.. But now ain't the time. "You ready for me to take you home?" I asked her.

"Yeah girl." She said.

I walked over to her and grabbed baby Jay and laid him in the other direction and laid a blanket over him. And slipped on my shoes and grabbed my keys.

****

"Damn he tripping." Shenika said responding to what I told her about me and Dominic's argument.

"I understand why he mad about the court shit. But I feel like he wanted me to spare her... Like if the shoe was on the other foot and he found out I did something with another nigga he wouldn't have hesitated to beat a nigga ass on sight. Shit he'd try to pull up to a nigga crib and all. I prolonged her ass whopping because I was pregnant when I finally saw her bird face ass." I said as I drove.

"That's true. Dominic know he would fuck a nigga up for even breathing at you in a way he ain't like. Wouldn't let time go by without fuckin that nigga up." Shenika said agreeing.

"Right, and I done let this hoe slide plenty of times not only because I was pregnant, but because he asked me too. But he know how I get down. Since he met me, if a bitch come at me wrong I'ma lay her ass out. Especially if I know she trynna fuck my man. Da fuck. Ain't shit changed about me."

Shenika just shook her head. "Exactly. He know you don't fuck off with these hoes. Just like he don't with them niggas."

"Bitch preach." I said agreeing while rolling my eyes.