Chapter 15

I woke up to my eye lid being lifted up. I grabbed the hand and opened my eyes. "Boy why are you in my house bothering me? How you got in??" I said to Jayden playful ass.

"So many questions. What ever happened to a good morning? You're such a grouch when you're pregnant." He said so properly.

"Exactly so why come into my home and bother me?" I said closing my eyes.

"You being mean so I'm not talking to you no more. Niece what's up in there?" He said bending his head down to my belly.

"You say you chillin'? I'm chillin' too... You ate what last night?? Ooohh forreal?" He was seriously having a full blown conversation with a baby inside of me and baby girl moved everytime.

"Oh my gosh Jayden! What do you want from me?!" I said so annoyed.

He bust out laughing. "Get up. We hanging out today."

"I can't leave John by his self he watching me while Dom gone."

"John is cool with this he out there studying for his college stuff anyways. Now come on before I change my mind." He said getting up and coming to the other side of the bed and helping me up.

"Look at this belly! It might be two babies in here." He said and then he pulled out his phone and made a snapchat of me. "That's my niece in there y'all." He said making the video.

"You're a fuckin asshole." I said walking to my closet.

"I love you too."

***

"This is what I needed OMG!" I said as Jayden and I sat in the massage chair at the nail salon getting pedicures.

"Yeah. I know that pregnant women feet swell and stuff and I just wanted to do something nice for ya... Plus your toes was getting out of hand!"

"I'm tired of you picking on me bitch." I said rolling my eyes. He can never be nice. Always saying slick shit.

"Yeah yeah yeah. But all jokes aside now. I been thinking bout something." He gave me this look and I knew it was about to get real. "Now you know we been rockin since 8th grade."

"Yep." I said smiling to myself remembering all the good times. There was never a time he and I weren't laughing, getting in trouble and just flat out acting crazy.

"Since then we ain't never been apart.. But now you bout to have a baby, and you bout to get married.. You bout to be livin' a whole nother life style. Your time is gonna be occupied for your family. " I already knew where this convo was going.

I just looked at him. "Jay.. Me and you go back like fo' flats on a Cadillac. You call my grams yo grams, you call my mama yo mama.. You done came on family trips with me. This your niece inside of me! We family. We ain't gon never fall off. Having a baby won't change that. And being married damn sholl won't change that. You always gon be my brother. And you already know you can pop up over to my crib anytime you want cause you family. And I'll always have time for you. And if I don't I'll make time. If I ain't got Dom, if I ain't got Jonathan if I ain't got NOBODY I got you and you got me."

"Promise me?" He said holding out his pinky.

"I promise." I said wrapping my pinky around his. We looked at each other and just laughed. "Yo punk ass." I said pulling my pinky away.

"I just love yo apple pie head ass." He said.

I just laughed and shook my head.

We were done with our pedis. I had got mines polished. Now he's dropping me off back home.