Chapter 19

"I don't think you should go to work today.So call in." I told Jenae'.

"No Dominic! I just got back I'm not fina call out!" She said grabbing her purse. She handed Naomi to me and gave her a kiss. "Now if you need me I'll be at work."

I just shook my head as she walked out the door. "Your mother does not like to fu-- freaking listen." I said to Naomi. She just looked at me cluelessly and then smiled at me.

"It's not funny." I said. She just kept smiling. "Dada little Munchy Munch." I said giving her a kiss. I sat down on the couch and sat her on my lap and turned on the tv and started to look for something to watch.

"It's nothing on tv, what we gon do kid?" I asked Naomi. She just looked at me like nigga how the fuck am I supposed to know?? There was a knock at the door I got up and opened it and it was my brothers and Jermaine.

Jermaine had a duffle bag on his shoulder. I already knew what what was inside. "Sup." I said clapping them up as they walked in.

Marcus grabbed Naomi. "Hey uncle fat girl." He said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Where Jenae'?" John asked.

"Work. She wouldn't stay home." I said plopping down on the couch.

"Do she know what's going on?" Jermaine asked.

"Nah. I'll tell her later. We gotta figure out who this nigga is."

"Don't matter who he is, he aint somebody we fuck with, we all we got. And then he at yo old lady job pretty much delivering a message that some shit fina happen." Marcus said.

"That's right. Fuck who he is. If he can get to Jenae' he can get to Naomi, and you know damn well ain't none of us having that." John said.

"Ain't nobody getting to my daughter. And that's on Lj my nigga." I said.

"Alright then. How the hell we gon find this nigga?" Jermaine said.

"Man this nigga be popping out of nowhere. But I know one thing. He ain't gon catch me slipping like he did in West Palm. Believe that." I said grabbing the duffle bag.

Marcus carried Naomi back to her room.  And came back out.

I pulled out a gun and loaded it. "It's been 6 years since I had to carry one of these. And for Jenae' I said I'd never pick one back up... But to protect my family that's a promise I'm just gon have to break."

"She'll understand. Just don't lie. You gotta tell her before shit start happening cause a storm is coming." Marcus said.

"I got a bad feeling about this one." Jermaine said. "Six years of silence and now some nigga pop up out of thin air and know where to find all of our asses. Something don't feel right man."

" I ain't worried about shit. Long as my wife and my daughter straight everything good on this side. He just like any other nigga that done crossed us, he just a stranger."

"He ain't gon be no stranger to this bullet I got ready to put in his ass." John said holding his gun up.

"You already know about family I don't do no talking." Marcus said stroking his beard.

"Aight then. We gotta find this mufucka and handle this."

"10-4" They all said in unison.

****

I was at work working on a car when a black little Nissan pulled up and parked in the parking lot.