Chapter 16

"AAAAAHHHH!" I said screamed squeezing on to Jayden's hand for dear life. These contractions are really kicking my ass right now. I was trying to push this baby out and it's not even that time yet.

"Nae, now I know you hurting but you gotta release my hand!" Jayden said.

I let go and grabbed onto his shirt pulling him down to my level. "I need drugs! Tell the doctor to get me the epidural." I said ready to blow some shit up.

The doctor walked in at that moment. The contractions were to the point where tears were rolling down my face. "Epidural, please I can't take it no more." I begged the doctor these contractions are really about to be the death of me.

"Okay Ms. Wilson just let me see how dialated you are." I opened my legs. He did what he had to do and came back up. We're almost there. I'll have the nurse get you that epidural right away."

A nurse came to me with the needle. "Okay I need you to bend down as far as you can, and I need you to be perfectly still."

I was in so much pain but I did as she said. I leaned down as far as I could. It was hard because of how big my stomach has gotten but I did what I could. She rubbed my back with an alcohol wipe, putting the needle in my back numbing me from the waist down, then she put the catheter in my back and I slowly laid back as the labor pains went away.

"I just got off the phone with Dom, he's coming as fast as he can. And he loves you." John told me.

I just shook my head and rolled my eyes. I know he couldn't help it because he's out of town but he could have answered his phone when I called earlier.

Dominic's P.O.V.

I decreased my speed as I passed the "Welcome to Daytona Beach" sign. I had just gotten to Daytona. I felt less stress because atleast I was a bit closer to my destination.

****
I pulled up to the hospital, Jermaine and I ran inside and went to the front desk. "How may I help you sir?" The petite light skin lady asked me.

"I'm looking for Jenae' Car-- Wilson." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Wilson?" She asked unsure because I fucked up and almost said Carter.

"Yes, Wilson. I'm sorry." I said out of breath.

"Okay. She's in room.. 305." She said looking at the computer.

"Thank you. Let's go." I said to Jermaine and he and I walked to the elevator and went to the third floor. When we got to the third floor you could tell this is where women have their babies because you could see the window and inside there were all the babies in the little boxes like how it be in the movie.

"This 305 right here man." Jermaine said as we almost passed the door.

I walked inside and John, Shenika, and Jayden were in here. I couldn't see Jenae' because Jayden was standing in front of her.

"Oh thank God. I thought you were gonna miss the birth of this child." Shenika said.

Jayden turned around and moved to the side. All my attention went to Jenae' as I walked up to her slowly. She was sleep and looked like she was wore out. I just put my hand on her belly and kissed her forehead.

"How long she been sleep?" I asked John.

"Since you called. She took the epidural so she could hold on until you got here."

"Thanks for doing what I couldn't lil bruh." I said hugging my brother.

I turned around and Jenae's eyes were opened. She gave me a soft smile. "I see you made it." She said.