Chapter 24

"Are we gonna keep playing eye tag or are you gonna tell me your name lil mama?" He said to me.

"Um, eye tag?" I asked.

"Yeah, I see you eyeing me from the corner of ya eye. What's ya name? I'm Dominic." He said to me.

"Jenae'." I said blushing.

"I like it." He smirked at me.

"Um, thanks." I said blushing. I didn't know who this guy was and he didn't know me but here he is flirting with me.

****

"I'd never let someone disrespect you like that and not suffer the consequences, do you not know that I love you Jenae'?" He asked me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause you're my backbone. You make me wanna be a better me." He told me. It was unbelievable that a guy like him could feel this way about a girl like me. I'm a nobody. What do I have that's so special?

***

"So you just done lost your damn mind huh?" He said yanking my arm.

"Stop putting your hands on me!" I screamed.

"No maybe I need to put my hands on you! You at parties trying to fuck otha niggas and shit?! I will kill every last one of them muthafuckas!" He said yelling at me.

"I wasn't trying to fuck nobody!" I yelled.

"Then what the fuck was that?! I fuck up one time and you think it's okay to just go to a party and shake ya ass like shit is cool?! If I woulda did some shit like that you'd be hurt like a muthafucka. I'll tell you dis, let me catch you letting another nigga feel what's mine, Ima fuck some shit up!" He yelled.

"Nigga I'm not yours! It's over!" I yelled back at him.

****

"This ain't a proposal.. Not yet anyways. But this right here symbolizes that you are mine. Nobody else's. Can you dig that?" He asked me. He had gotten me the Princess Crown ring for Christmas.

"Yes." I said nodding trying not to be a big crybaby.

"Come on you got one more." He said to me opening the next bag.

I pulled out another box that was from Tiffany's. I opened it and it was a necklace that matched my ring. "Aaaawwwee bae!" I said putting my hand over my heart. "I love it!"

***
"You done fighting?" Dominic asked me.

"Yeah, for now." I said leaning back on the hood Jayden's car.

He crossed his arms over his chest. "What was that all about?" He asked me.

"She was disrespecting me man." I said rolling my eyes.

"Roll yo eyes at me again and I'ma knock em clean out. Now talk like you got some damn sense. Why the fuck was you fighting?!" He yelled at me... Ion know who the fuck he talking to but just because he Bae don't mean that he can't get it too 💯