Chapter 12

"Okay, you ready to see baby girl room?" Dom said while covering my eyes as I waited for this surprise. Dom, John, Marcus, and Jermaine decorated our daughters room. I couldn't help because they wouldn't allow me to do anything let alone  be on my feet after I was released from the hospital last week. I have no idea what my child's room is about to look like.

"Come on I'm ready to see!" I said trying to move his hands off of my face.

"Sis I'm not even gon lie.. We did our damn thang on this room hea. Yall need to let us do the rest of the hize!" John said.

I just let out a little laugh. "Can I see now?"

"Okay." Dom said and he slowly removed his hands from my eyes. My jaw just dropped I was in so much amazement. The room was so beautiful.

"Oh my gosh baby! I love it!" I said.

"Man forget your baby. We did all this. He just put the clothes in the closet with his ugly ass." Marcus said.

"Nigga I painted too!" Dom said laughing.

"Can I see the room too god daddy?" The sweet voice said. Anyla poked her sweet face into the room.

To those who do not remember, in my last book Dominic had a bestfriend who got killed and his daughter was his god daughter. She is now 7 years old. Dom visits her whenever he can.

"Of course NyNy." Dom said.

"I like the tree. You like the tree Jenae'?" She asked me.

"I love the tree. And the crib." I walked over and opened the closet. This girl has so many clothes and shoes. She's out doing me.

"She has a lot of clothes. God daddy how you put all them clothes in there?" Anyla asked.

"I don't know. I just put them in the closet and they stayed right there." Dom said touching her nose.

My back was starting to kill me so I sat in the chair that was in the corner. "Everything good sis?" Jermaine asked rubbing my shoulder.

"Yeah my back killing me right now." I said rubbing my belly.

"You wanna go lay down baby?" Dominic said squatting down looking a bit worried.

"No. I just wanna sit here for a bit."

"Okay baby. I'm going to get us something to eat. I'll be right back. Come on Marcus and Jermaine, John stay with the girls ." He said getting up and motioning the boys to come with him. He gave me a kiss before they walked out and I heard the front door close.

"You need anything Nae?" John asked me.

"No. Just need time to go by a little faster. I'm so ready to get her out of me." I said taking a deep breath.

"You look like you're ready to pop." He said leaning against the wall.

"Hey you don't say that to a pregnant woman!" I said.

"My bad, my bad, my bad!" He said putting his hands up in defeat.

"Jenae' what you and God daddy gonna name my god sister?" Anyla said poking her head out of the babies closet.

"That's a good question. Her name has been baby girl ever since we found out what she was. She needs a name."

"I know and I've been having a few thoughts and it's only one that me and Dom came to an agreement on."

"What is it?" John asked.

"I can not tell you until she's born. But I can tell you her middle name."