Chapter 20

"Stop it Jayden she not old enough!" I said yelling at Jayden as he tried to give Naomi some ice cream. Today was my day off so I decided to hang out with my two best friends Jayden and Shenika, since it's been forever! Plus Dom wanted to be with his brothers today... "To get things situated" is the way he put it.

"She wants some though." He said putting the spoon towards Naomi who was sitting in her stroller.

"Stop playing with my damn baby before I knock you out!" I said.

"Sorry mama, mommy said no." He said putting the spoon in his mouth.

Naomi looked at me like you got some damn nerve. Shenika bust out laughing. "Girl that is truly your child!"

"Yes girl, Naomi something else. If she don't get what she want she get a attitude."

"Dom got her that way." Jayden chimed in.

"Who you telling! She ain't even 6 months yet and she think she can run something. She get that from her daddy." I said eating my own ice cream.

"She 3 months now, right?" Shenika asked.

"Yeah, just turned 3 months yesterday."

"Next thing you know she's gonna be 3 years old."

"I know. I just hope she don't grow up too fast ya know. I definitely don't want her to fall in love too fast." I said. I know I've been with Dom since I was 17 but before I got with him boys put me through hell and I don't want Naomi to go through that shit.

"No boyfriends until you're 47." Jayden said to Naomi poking her nose. She just smiled and grabbed his finger and tried to put it in her mouth.

"Ah ah, no eating unc fingas girl." Jayden said pulling his hand away.

We all got up and threw away our trash and began to walk around the mall. We walked into Charolette Russe and walked around. Jayden took a seat and played with Naomi while we walked around the store.

"Girl I need something to make my ass poke out, we need to go to Victoria Secret."  Shenika said.

I bust out laughing. "Hoe what the fuck you trying to do?" I asked.

"I wanna do something for Jay."

"Y'all anniversary coming up or something? Cause his birthday ain't for another 2 months?" I said.

"No hoe. I just.." She said kinda frustrated.

"Then what? Spit it out bih." I said doing the hand motion that meant come on.

"I just don't feel as though Jayden looks at me the same.. The sex ain't even the same. I think he growing tired of me.. Or he.."

"Just stop." I said putting my hand up. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jayden loved Shenika. Very much, and everything she's saying just has me in pure shock. "You think he cheating?" I whispered.

"I don't know. I mean he hasn't showed any true signs. But things aren't the same Nae'." She said.

I looked at Jayden and then thought to myself for a second. "Nah, that's not Jay. Plus I'll kill his ass and dig his grave myself. But if you want me to grill his ass just say the word bitch I got you." Jayden is my brother and I love him more than anything, but I have NO problem putting my foot up his ass, when you fuck up I'ma let you know, especially if he try to hurt Shenika. Vice versa for Nika. I don't play about my bestfriends.