Chapter 10

8 1/2 months pregnant
Shenika and I were in a store in the mall looking for something to wear to my baby shower next week. I'm so excited.

"Girl that looks good on you!" Shenika said. I'm wearing a light pink sundress on it with flowers and it's a cut out in the back.

"I look as big as a damn house!" I whined.

"Girl you 8 months pregnant what do you expect? You better get this damn dress!"

"Ugh okay okay! Stop yelling at me." I pouted.

"Come on hoe. Stop being emotional and come on. The boys is waiting for us." Jayden and Dom are somewhere else in the mall probably looking at shoes or some shit.

I went back in the fitting room put my clothes back on and came out and purchased the dress. Shenika and I walked around the mall and of course we found them two big head ass niggas in FootLocker looking at shoes.

"Hey baby come check these out!" Dom called to me. I walked over to him holding my back. My back just be hurting now a days. And don't get me started on how my feet swell up!

He pulled out a little shoe box out of the bag he had just bought and opened it. It was a cute little pair of baby Jordan's.

"They so cute and so tiny!" I said adoring the shoes.

" I had to get them for my baby. She gon have better swag than all these otha lil niggas." He said.

I bust out laughing. "Bae do not refer to people kids as lil niggas. They are called children."

"Nah they lil niggas. My baby a princess though." He said rubbing my belly.

"You just disrespectful." I said shaking my head.

"Come on we hungry." I said grabbing his hand heading to the food court.

"Looks like Jayden and Shenika already on they way there. They asses couldn't wait." Dom said shaking his head.

I just laughed. "You know damn well them two ain't waiting on shit!"

As we were walking out of the door I met eyes with this girl. She was kinda tall, bright skin, slim nice body.. She was sizing us up and down.

"Well damn. Let me get away from you cause your groupie sizing the fuck outta me." I said moving away from him playfully.

He grabbed me back. "I don't even know her." He said.

"Dominic don't try to act a fool up in here like you don't know me!!!" She said.

I just crossed my arms across my chest. "Well who is she?" I asked.

"Girl you know who I am. I'm the bitch that he was fucking with." She said like that was something to be proud of.

"Didn't I tell you not to day shit to her?! You better get the fuck outta here Victoria!" Dom said standing in front of me as though he was guarding me.

"What the hell you talking bout? You still been talking to this hoe behind my back?" I said.

"Yes bitch and I still stop by his job to check on that ass! You thought a bitch like me was just gon disappear?"

I pushed Dom to the side. "You gon disappear when I kill yo hoe ass!" I said.

"Mama what you gon do with all that stomach? I'll fuck yo ass up and there won't be no baby!"

I began to charge at her ass but Dom held me back. "BITCH YOU LUCKY I'M PREGNANT CAUSE ON GOD YOU LUCKY!!!! BUT WHEN I HAVE THIS BABY YOU GON HAVE TO SEE ME HOE!" Dom dragged me out of Footlocker everyone was looking at me like I was crazy pointing and whispering.