Chapter 28

Part 2

Hearing what Jenae' really felt on the inside in all honesty, hurt the fuck outta me. I know I said I wanted to talk it out but that shit hit me hard emotionally. I knew her being with me would fuck her up. All the shit we've been through, all the shit I've put her through is pushing her away from me. I don't know what to do or say that I haven't done already. It hurts like a muthafucka because I don't know by her saying "I don't know if I'm strong enough" if she means that she can't be with me no more, or she doesn't wanna be with me no more.

I walked out of the room hours ago. And I haven't been back inside because I don't wanna hear her say the words "It's over" cause my pride won't be able to take it. But we live together, and most importantly we have a baby together so we have to talk. I pushed my pride to the side and walked to our room.

The lights were off and it was dark but I could tell she was under the covers, and that she was awake because she wasn't snoring. So I turned the lights on. Our eyes met and then we looked away. I sat on the edge of the bed. And she sat up and rested her back on the head board. "Why you ain't tell me you felt like that.." I said looking at my hands.

"Because I knew it would make you feel some type of way." She said quietly.

"No, it makes me feel some type of way not only because you feel that way but because you keeping it from me. How am I supposed to know what I'm doing wrong if you won't tell me?!" I asked getting upset.

"Dominic you're not doing anything wrong." She said.

"Then why you not happy huh?! What you wanna be wit a nigga with a suit and tie, with hella money or some shit? I'm trying Jenae', I'm fuckin tryin!" I said now pissed off because I'm doing all that I can and she doesn't seem to realize.

She shook her head no and started to cry. I started to feel bad because I was raising my voice. "Baby I'm sorry. Just tell me what I gotta do.. Don't leave me." I mumbled the last part.

She sniffed. "I'm not unhappy with you.. I'm unhappy with myself. There's nobody else that I want Dominic I promise. Please believe me."

"Baby you make me happy." I said coming close to her.

"I know. And I see everything you do for us, and I appreciate it baby I do. But I just need to get myself right. I don't know how but I will."

"Okay, then let's get married. We can get married right now. Baby I wanna marry you." I said and I kissed her hand.

She smiled a little smile. And rubbed my hand. "Rushing into marriage won't change anything."

I was disappointed. "Then what will?"

"You being patient, and loving me through my insecure moments." She said.

I pulled her into me and just rested my head on hers.. "When I first met you I swear I thought you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I remember when I first seen you too. You was looking at me with them big beautiful brown eyes and I knew right then I had to make you mine, or somebody else was gon have you. And when you became my old lady I'm like daammmnnn I know I'm straight now cause I knew you was gon keep my head on straight. And you have. All you gotta do is be my side and I know I'ma be aight. And baby I need it to be like that for you too. You beautiful, our baby beautiful and as long as I'm alive you ain't neva gotta sweat shit cause I'ma always make sho you straight emotionally, physically, spiritually, any way you need me I gotchu. Ion want you to hurt, cause if you hurt I hurt witchu. I love you so much and I need you to understand that. No matter how many pounds you gain or lose, no matter how many scars, or none of that bullshit. Ion care about none of that cause my love for you oversee all that you hear me? You ain't ever gotta worry about me not thinking you beautiful enough, cause you are. You're more than enough."

"You promise?" She asked.

"Cross my heart." I said. She leaned her head back and poked her lips out and we kissed. I deepened the kiss and let my tongue roam her mouth. She tasted so good. I laid her back and climbed in between her legs and I began to pull her shirt up.

"Dom--" she was beginning to say until I stopped her with my lips.

"Let me make love to you." I said lowly, looking into her eyes. I pulled her shirt off and kissed her down from her lips to her belly button. I pulled her pants and panties off and opened her legs and let my tongue make love to her clitoris as her moans started to fill our room.

She was soaking wet. I climbed on top of her, took my shirt of, pulled it out and slid inside of her real slow. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I slow stroked and kissed and sucked on her lips and neck. She was moaning softly. "You don't have to hold it in." I said as I hiked her leg up and went deeper causing her to moan louder.

She pulled me closer and rolled us over so she was on top. She propped herself and began to ride me. She was riding me so good I felt like I was ready to bust. "Shiiiiittt." I whispered to myself. I peeked up and I saw her smirk.

She leaned down and pecked my lips and rode faster and threw her back and started moaning like it was killing her. I started slamming her onto my dick and when it seemed as though her moans couldn't get any louder she was moaning at the top of her lungs. "I'm cumin!" She said.

She came but I kept strokin. Her legs began to shake. I felt my nut coming. Soon as I felt it I pulled out and it landed on her booty. She just laid on my chest. I put my arms around her and kissed her forehead. We were both breathing hard as fuck. We ain't fucked like that since before Naomi was born. Shid that's how she got here. She almost got a sibling just then! But now is not the time.

"Now on when you hurting , let me know. I gotchu.Okay?" I said to her. She nodded and closed her eyes. I watched her for a second and gave her a quick kiss. I love her and want her to always to feel secure.

Like I promised. Your chapter 😊 thanks for the patience babies. And I hope you enjoyed. 💜 for those who want to know things are getting better, and to those who spoke words of encouragement THANK YOU SO MUCH cause I saw and it did help. 💜