Chapter 11

I was sitting in the emergency room with my mom and brothers and Jayden and Shenika. I had been here for 2 hours and no one has told me anything! Jonathan and Ms. Kim just ran through the door looking panicked.

They ran straight to me. "Dom what's going on? What happened to my baby?" Ms Kim asked me on the verge of a break down. "TELL ME NOW."

"Baby just sit down. I'll figure this out." Jonathan said motioning her to a seat. "Tell me what happened Dom." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"We were having an argument and she was yelling at me.. And she just collapsed." I said.

He rose an eyebrow at me I know he wanted to ask me about what but he didn't . "How's the baby?" He asked.

"I don't know they haven't told me anything. I've been here for hours and they keep telling me they'll let me know. "

He just took a deep breath and shook his head. "I don't even want to know what the hell it is that she was yelling at you about. Let's just hope that they're okay." He went and had a seat by Ms. Kim.

I seen a bunch of doctors just walking around doing other shit. I was beginning to lose my patience. Next will be my temper. I walked up to a lady working at the front desk. "Can someone please tell what's going on with my girlfriend? I've been here for hours. I need to know what's going on!"

"Sir you need to--" she began to say but I'd heard enough of this bullshit.

"No you need to send a doctor or a nurse or some fucking body to tell me what's going on with the mother of my child. Not in two minutes, not in two hours right got damn now!" I yelled slamming my hand on the desk.

My brothers were pulling me back and trying to calm me down. Then I seen a doctor walk up. "Um I'm looking for Jenae' Wilson's family?"

Everyone stood and I rushed to him. "I'm her boyfriend. Please tell me what's going on? How's she doing?"

"She's fine." He assured me.

"Okay good. What about my baby? How's she doing?" I asked.

He pulled me to the side. Instantly my heart dropped to my stomach.

"Jenae' has been under a lot of stress and stress is not good on a baby." He explained.

"Okay so what are you trying to tell me? Is my baby okay or not??" I said raising my voice. Afraid something has gone wrong with my baby.

"Oh my god." I heard Shenika say.

"The baby is fine. But the mother needs to slow down and relax or she can lose the baby." He said to me. "As long as she stays off her feet and relaxes things should be fine."

"Okay can I see her?" I asked him.

"Yes a nurse will come back and get you in about 5 minutes. They are setting her up in her room right now."

"Thank you so much." I said shaking his hand.

"You're welcome." He said and walked away.

I walked back to everyone. "So? How's she doing?" Jonathan asked.

"She's fine." I said

"And the baby?" Jayden asked.

"Yeah what about the baby?" Everyone was starting to ask me.

"She's fine. The doctor told me Jenae' needs to relax, there's too much stress on her and its affecting the baby's health." I said growing tears in my eyes.

"Aye man, don't get weak on us. Them girls in there need you and you gotta be strong to take care of them." Marcus said pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah but it's all my fault man. I should have told her. Now her and my baby in the hospital." At this point I was crying.