Chapter 3

Dominic's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning expecting to see Jenae' laying snuggled under the covers sleeping with her mouth open and snoring.. Hoping all the shit that's been happening lately has just been a long ass nightmare.. Shid I got it all fucked up. Jenae' still not hea.. Still pissed off at me.. And still don't love me no more. I gotta get her back.. I see her face everywhere. I hear her laugh playing over and over in my head.. I didn't think her being gone would have this big of a toll on a nigga. Without her I feel empty..

Today was my day off from the Auto Repair Shop. But I was on a mission today.. To get my baby back. It's been 2 weeks since Jenae' came over here and we got into it.. We said some things out of anger but that doesn't change the fact that I still want her back so bad. And I know she said she doesn't want me but I'm going to try one last time. I have to have a different approach. I gotta make her fall in love with me again.... Before she falls in love with somebody else.

I hopped in my car and crank it up. Before I put it in drive I pulled out my phone and called up a good friend of mine.. I knew this guy could help me get her back..

***

Jenae's P.O.V.

"Oooooo Mr.Hardwick right therrrre." I said as my boss was fingering me and sucking on my neck on the top of his desk.

I just shook my head biting my lip running my hand through my hair. "You don't want this? Tell me and I'll stop." He said nice and low fingering me real slow but hard:

"Ooo." I said.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked still fingering me.

"Oooooo. Nooooo." I moaned.

As soon as I was about to cum... I WOKE UP. I open my eyes to see Jayden and Shenika just staring at me with smirks on their faces.

"What the hell yall in here watching me sleep for??" I said.

"Hoe we wouldn't be in here if yo ass wasn't moaning in ya damn sleep!"

My eyes got wide. I was shocked. That dream felt TOO REAL.. Obviously.

"I'm trying to watch tv all I hear is "ooooooo" and "yeeesssssss". Jenae' you nasty as hell." Jay said shaking his head.

"I wouldn't be having these types of dreams if two hoes I know wasn't up all night hunching! And Jay you need to do better." I said getting up out the bed.

"Girl what you mean? I'm a beast in the bed." He said pulling up his pants.

I looked at Shenika and I started laughing. "Well umm.. Shenika you sholl nuff know how to control them moans honey."

"Don't even try to talk about us like that hoe. Unlike you I don't scream my damn lungs out and have old white people knocking on our damn door."

I walked into my closet and started looking for an outfit to wear out today. "Damn Jay.. You got my best friend confused about what good sex sound like." I said poking my head out of the closet.

"I'm sorry who is it that taught you all about "good sex"? What's his name Jenae'?" Shenika said.

I just rolled my eyes. "Yo daddy that's who!" Jayden bust out laughing and we joined him.

"Damn bae. I ain't know Dominic was yo daddy.." Jayden said then he burst out laughing again and Shenika joined in

"Aye fuck Yall." I said trying to hold back my laugh.

They dead ass wrong for that one. But it was funny as hell. "Yall cracking all these mf jokes you need to find us something to eat. I'm hungry as hell."