Chapter 8

3-4 months pregnant

"Bae. I'm hungry. Can you go get me a Oreo McFlurry? " I said to Dominic. He was in the bed half sleep but I was craving an Oreo McFlurry from McDonalds.

"Jenae'. It's 2:00 in the morning. I'm tired right now." He said in a sleepy voice.

"Please bae. After this I won't ask for nothing else." I said.

He got up, picked up his keys and put on his Nike slides and walked out grabbing his wallet on the way.

"You gon get mama in trouble with daddy if you keep this up." I said rubbing my belly. I'm now 3 going on 4 months pregnant tomorrow and the cravings are just get worse and worse each night.

After 20 minutes Dom came back with my Oreo McFlurry. "Thank you." I said as he handed it to me.

He took his shirt and slides off and got back in the bed without saying a word. "Bae you want some?" I asked.

"No Jenae'. I just want to sleep." He said closing his eyes.

"Okay." I said. I know I was getting on his nerves. I leaned over and gave him a kiss and let him sleep.

**** The Next Morning

Dominic P.O.V.

I'm tired as hell. I only got a few hours of sleep last night because of Jenae' and her damn cravings. But what my baby wants she gotta get. Too damn spoiled. That's my fault though. It's 9:00 and I gotta get ready for work. Jenae' in the bed knocked out, not for long.

I walked in Jenae' was on her side sleeping peacefully just snoring like she was so tired. I took a quick picture of her and laughed to myself. I leaned down and started biting her ear and kissing her lips and cheeks.

She woke up and pushed my face away. "Go away." She said trying to roll over.

I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her up. "Dom now is not the time to be playin, na gone somewhere man." She said annoyed.

"You had me up all night getting yo food and rubbing yo back. Now I gotta get to work and I want some breakfast ma." I said pulling her outta bed. "Let's go. Ya man need food to start his day." I said tapping her ass.

She rubbed her eyes and walked slowly into the kitchen and started cooking some bacon and eggs. I watched her the whole time. She was just so fine with ha fine ass. Hair up in a messy bun, booty shorts on with my t shirt. As she fixed my plate I came up behind her and rested my head on her shoulder.

"What you gon do round hea today?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Might go looking for stuff for the baby." She said in a low voice.

"I want us to do that togetha bae." I said.

"We still can. I just wanna occupy my time since I got today off." She said handing me my plate.

"Ok baby." I said as I sat down and began eating.

"Have a good day at work. I'm going back to bed." She said getting ready to walk out the kitchen.

"Aye aye aye. Ya man can't no kiss before work?" I asked holding my arms out.

She walked over to me and gave me a big kiss. I was feelin on her ass and I went down to her neck.

She moved my hands away. "You betta stop. That's how we got this here." She said rubbing her belly and walking away. I smacked her ass and bit my lip.

"You damn right mama. I'ma see yo fine ass lata." I said picking up my keys and walking out the door heading to work.

*****