Chapter 21

I woke up to banging on the door. I looked to my side and looked at Naomi. I let her sleep with me last night. Didn't feel right sleeping alone.

I got out the bed slowly and picked her up slowly and laid her on my shoulder so she wouldn't wake up. I walked into the living room and one of my brothers had already opened the door.

Ms. Kim and Jonathan were at the door. Ms.Kim was on the brink of tears and Jonathan just looked like he wanted to fuck some shit up.

"Dominic where... Where is my child?" Ms. Kim asked me as she tried not to try.

I just shook my head ashamed. ".... I don't know."

"Well what happened?" Jonathan asked me to explain as if he was giving me the benefit of the doubt.

"I don't know, I wasn't there. She went to the mall with Jayden and Shenika and .. They called me and told me she was gone."

"Who would wanna take her? She doesn't do anything to anybody." Her mom said.

I hung my head down low. I know when I tell them this, they gon wanna kill me and get Jenae' away from me if we do find her.
"Somebody that wants me dead." I said.

"So you got her in the middle of this?!" Jonathan said balling his fists.

I just nodded my head. It was the truth.. It was all my fault. If she wasn't with me her life would be perfect.

He tried to charge at me. I backed up. Marcus and Jermaine held him back. I held Naomi out towards John and he grabbed her.

I'm not even gonna lie.. I know he mad because he feels as though I put his daughter in danger, I understand that.. But he was not fina just run up at me while my daughter was in my arms. That just pissed me off. "Yoo Jonathan, I know you pissed. I am too, but you need to screw yo head on right. Naomi is right there." I said trying to be as respectful as I can because that's Jenae's dad. "Don't come at me like that."

"You out here doing God knows what and now my child is missing, and you acting as if everything is okay! You don't really care about my child." Jenae' mother said.

I just shook my head. "With all due respect to the both of y'all I think it's time for y'all to go. I'll call you when I" I put emphasis on I. "Find her." I said.

"That's fine, but we want to take our grand child with us." Jonathan said. Yo is he fuckin serious right now???

"For what??" I asked looking them up and down.

"It's not safe for her here." Her mom said. Do these mufuckas see bulletes flying through here or something?! Fuck no.

I shook my head feeling real disrespected. I stroked my beard trying to let all the disrespectful shit that was ready to come out of my mouth go back down in the pit where it belongs. "Again with all due respect, it's time for y'all to leave. Naomi is safest here with me, her father."

They looked pissed the hell off, but ion give a fuck. You think I'ma let my daughter out of my sight when her mother just went missing yesterday?!

"If he hears anything from Jenae' you'll be let known." Jermaine said to them as he opened the door for them to exit.

"We better." Jonathan said looking me up and down as they walked out the door.

He closed the door and we all just looked around at each other. "Well we know not to piss them off." John said sitting down on the couch with an awoke Naomi. She looked around at everyone and poked her lip out. Here we go. She starting to whine, and the whining turned it to crying, and the crying was starting to turn into hollering. "Hm, go to daddy. This too much for unc." John said quickly passing her to me.