Chapter 23

Do or Die

"Sssss." I hissed as my body hit the ground from Terrell pushing me down. We had just got to whatever the fuck this place was that he and Dominic were supposed to meet up at. He put a pillow case over my head. As if I wanna remember any of this bullshit.

"Get up." Terrell said.

"You push me down and then tell me to get up." I said as I shook my head getting up from the ground and dusting myself off. He walked over to me and the back of his hand connected with my jaw. The side of my face was in so much pain. It's like he slapped my face with a wooden stick.

"You'd think by now you'd stop testing me."  He said.

A tear slid from my face. I put my hand to my face and just stared at him.

"You think cause yo man coming you can act hard huh?" He asked chuckling. "You better stop testing me. I'll knock yo whole shit off."

All I could do to keep from crying was to think "Dom gon fuck him up when he get here."

He yanked my arms and tied them together and sat me in a chair. He tied me up so tight I think I'll have permanent marks on my arms.

"Now don't move, or I promise when I get to you, you won't move again." He said showing me his gun.

I got shook up with so much fear all I could do was nod. He walked out the door. I looked around to try to figure out where I was. It was like some type of old gym. There were dusty plaques and trophies in trophy cases across the room. The room was huge.

Terrell walked back in with three other guys. They were all tall Asf, muscles for days, tattoos on their faces. I was scared to death.

"This that Carter boy, girl?" The biggest one said. He came up close to me sizing me. "You look like a good girl. What you doing with a nigga like Dominic Carter?"

"Well that's all gon be in the past when I get to his ass." The second one with golds on the top and bottom of his mouth said as he was loading guns.

I started to breathe harder and harder shaking my head. Getting upset. "What? You think I don't know Dominic gon bring the rest of the crew with him?" He said smirking at me.

They all started laughing. "They do shit togetha, ya feel me. They can die togetha." One of the thugs said.

Tears were falling uncontrollably at this point now. These men look like they do this shit professionally. Like they eat bullets for breakfast! Dom and his brothers might not have a chance. "Please just kill me. Please, don't hurt them. Call it off." I begged.

The quietest one came over and bent down in front of me. "Baby girl.. At this point even God himself couldn't stop us." I looked up at him in disbelief. I don't know why I thought he was gonna say Baby girl we don't wanna hurt him, we just wanna talk. That was a slap in the face!

"Get away from me." I said.

He chuckled and backed away.

Dominic's P.O.V.

"Don't give nana and grandpa a hard time while daddy gone." I said to Naomi as I had her in my arms swaying back and forth. She put both of her hands on each side of my face and smiled at me. "You gon be the boss?" I asked her. She just smiled at me laughed.