Chapter 33

I rolled over the next morning to see Dominic gone. I had to remember that he had left for work before I could have a fit about him leaving me alone. Normally he kisses me waking me up letting me know he was headed out to work. But last night was one hell of a night. 😏 I slept as hard as a damn rock.

I pulled the covers back and I was still naked. So I grabbed some clothes out of the dresser and hopped in the shower real quick. After cleaning up and doing something to my damn hair I walked out into the hallway following the sweet sounds of my babies voices.

I walk in to living room and see Jayden laying on the couch and my nephew and daughter just wilding the fuck out on the ground with some toys. "Good morning everybody." I said walking into the kitchen grabbing items to cook breakfast.

"Good morning." Jayden said as he got up from the couch and walked into the living room.

"How'd y'all sleep? I came in, you and Baby Jay was knocked the fuck out." I said laughing.

"We slept good. I know you did too, all that damn "I LOVE YOU DADDY!!" shit you was hollering last night. That put ya ass right to sleep."

"DADA!" Naomi shouted trying to peek around the corner. I was crying laughing as I punched Jayden in the arm.

Jayden was laughing as well. "I'm like, daammn sis you could at least keep it down while the kids here got damn!"

I wiped the tears that were coming out of my eyes from laughing so hard. "I'm sorry, it was either hear that or arguing all night. He was pissed at me."

"Hell yeah he was. You shoulda seen him posted up on the couch. I'm like let me take my jit and go lay down somewhere before this man pull out his gun." He said pretending to wipe his sweat.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. "I got it." Jay said heading to the door. "Who is it?!" He said.

"Volusia County Police!" A deep voice said. My heart dropped as my eyes shot to my brother.

He put his finger to his mouth telling me to be quiet.

He just gave me this stare and then he opened the door halfway. "Um, can I help y'all?"

"Yes, we're looking Jenae' Wilson. This is where she lives right?"

"Well yes sir, this is where she lives but she's not here at the moment." He lied.

"And where might she be?" The police asked him.

"She's out of town, is there something I can help you with?"

"And who are you?" The man asked.

"I'm her brother, what's the problem?"

"Victoria Simmons has pressed charges and there's a warrant out for her arrest. If she turns herself in things will be easier for her."

I put my hand to my mouth shocked as fuck. This bitch trying to get me locked up now.

"For what?!" Jayden got loud.

"Battery." The man said.

"Man that bitch been messing with Jenae' for months!" Jayden yelled.

"Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to calm down."

"Man fuck y'all and that hoe. My sista got a baby, she can't go to no damn jail."