Chapter Fifty

"Who in the hell keeps robbing Gray?" Jerome asked everybody. Grayson held an emergency meeting at his trap and was basically pulling his hair out.

"I can't keep getting robbed. I'm losing too much money." Grayson said. "Somebody a tratior in here because nobody knows all our locations."

"Look I don't wanna start nothing but yo sis dated Trayvon."

"Those aren't Trayvon guns though." Grayson said. "Trayvon buys indirectly through me, so I'd recognize the guns. These guys in these vans are not from around here.

"And Grace wouldn't do that. She not even around enough to know anything." Jerome said.

"David find who else sells guns anywhere in this area." Grayson said. "The whole city."

"Alright boss." David nodded.

"Ok, anybody know any other gangs besides Trayvon's and Mr. Hernandez's?" Grayson asked.

"Smile's." One guy said.

"Who?" Grayson asked. "Who the fuck is-" he was cut off by the guy shooting himself in the head.

"I'm guessing our traitor just turned themselves in." Frank joked.

"Not the time man." Chris said.

"Well I guess he didn't have any use. I guess this Smile's dude got what he needs." Jerome said. "It was a little much though. He couldve went with a less subtle approach."

While everybody scrambled around trying to clean up the meds Grayson stood still with steam coming from his ears. He tried to control his breathing as it became harder and harder.

"Grayson you straight man?" Jerome asked. "Breath."

Grayson punched the table breaking a whole in it. "I'm not straight I'm fucking agitated as fuck. Who the fuck is this unknown ass nigga? Get David."

"Already on it boss." David said walking out with his laptop.

"I need answers. Diamond is gonna be pissed if she doesn't get her money. I need to go call her. Tell her we got hit again." Grayson said walking out.

"Alright." Jerome said turning to Frank and them. "What?"

"Who you think is causing all this mayhem?" Chris asked.

"I don't know, but between us Desmond warned Grayson that there was somebody closer than him in his circle."

"I wonder who it is." Frank said. Jerome walked out of the meeting room and over to Lani.

"Hey girl what you doing?" Jerome asked.

"Tryna peice these pieces together." She said. "So far I got Trayvon and Dezmond. Monica and Mr. Hernandez. This Smiles dude. Grace and her boyfriend. And that's it."

"Wait what do Grace and Kelly have to do with it?" Jerome asked.

"I thought she dated Trayvon?" She asked. "That's the only reason."

"Well she's got nothing to do with it. Trust me." Jerome said. He heard a large thud and everybody looked at Grayson office. Jerome and Frank went to go check it out.

"Dude you straight?" Frank asked opening the door. Grayson was sitting at his desk and his phone was thrown on the floor and a few pictures were thrown on the ground.

"Diamond pissed. She not having it. This the last time she supplying me. If this goes missing it's over." He said.

They scrambled around for an hour trying to get ready. "This ain't no time to be smoking." Grayson said taking the blunt out of Jerome mouth. He threw it in the ground and stepped it out. "I know you got something to do."

Jerome got up and and smacked. "Ain't nobody dead."

"You gon be the first one dead if you don't get back to work." Grayson got a call in his phone and left to go answer it.

"Aye let's just go find something to do." Frank said. They nodded and went downstairs.

"You guys seen boss?" David asked in a hurry.

"Yeah he just took a call in his office." David ran upstairs and Jerome went to check on Lani.

"What you got-" Jerome heard another crash upstairs and he ran up to Grayson office. He opened the door and saw Grayson kicking his desk over.

"Yo Gray chill out." Jerome said.

"Where's Grace? Have to seen or heard from her?" Jerome shook his head. "Call her and tell her to stay away from Kelly. That's Trayvon youngest brother and I don't want her getting hurt."

"Veneer I really need to get home. My daddy turned my phone off so I need to go home and make up with him." Grace said. "Thank you do much though."

"No problem." Veneer said. "It's what bestfriends are for."

"Yeah." She said. "I'm gonna go thank your mom. I'm sure my dad will be surprised to see me home after this long."

"If you were my daughter I'd beat your ass." He said following me.

"Whatever." Grace said going up to his mom. "Thank you for letting me stay Ms. Francis."

"Of course baby." She said. "I'm mad I never gave you a chance. You're so sweet and nice."

"Thank you. I'm glad you came around."

"If you ever need anything just call me ok?" Grace nodded and followed Veneer to his car.

"Can I use your phone to call Kelly. I want him to come over. I haven't talked to him in days." He passed it to her and she called him.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kelly."

"Oh hey baby. Why you ain't been answering my calls?"

"My dad turned my phone off. I'm headed home now. Can you meet me there?"

"Of course. That's perfect." He said. "I'll be there in 20."

"Ok." Grace hung up and talked to Veneer until he dropped her off. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright boo. Be safe. I love you."

"Love you, too." She said walking up to her door. She sat her phone down and went to put her things up. While she was brushing her teeth there was a knock on the door.

"Coming." She said running out into the living room. "Hey Kelly!" She said jumping on him and kissing him all over.

"Hey Grace." He said kissing her back. She stoped down and let him in. She started walking towards the living room and taalking.

"So my dad's not home and-"

"Good." She heard a click and turned around to see Kelly holding a gun up to her. "Imma need you to come with me."